2010 Tacoma Take offs... Dallas / Ft Worth

ADVW/Liam

Adventurer
1. Stock front and rear suspension TRD Sport @ 45-50,000 miles. Had a Daystar spacer lift, and upgraded to OME becuase of ARB and M8000 were too heavy for the stock suspension. Only had the bumper on for about a month before I installed the OME. Rear leafs have not had the TSB done, and I dont haul heavy loads. $400.00 obo
2. Stock TRD Sport wheels and tires @ 25,000 miles. One of the bridgestone tires has been on the floor of the shed in spilled 2stroke fuel, so I'm not sure of it's "roadworthyness". Oh, and I have the TPMS installed in the aftermarket wheels on my truck, so those are not included. $400.00ish...
3. Stock front bumper with fogs and that aluminum thing behind it. Grey Metallic color, but will probably need to be painted. $50.00
4. Bull Bar style light bar, black hoop with chrome insert. new it was about $120, it's got a slight dent from a rock, and it's more for driving light mounting than off-road protection, so lets say $50.00?

PM me for pics. I'll try to get some on here but it'll be easier to send them via text. I'll keep these on here for a month or so, then they're going on Craigslist for more monies. Figured I'd pay it forward to the EP forum before I offer them on CL. This stuff has been in my shed and garage for a while, and I'm tired of hoarding them. I need the space for my kids toys.

Rick

ADVW/Liam

Adventurer
shipping

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I've have an extremely busy coulple of days. I've never shipped big items before, so I'm not sure how to go about it. I would think the cost of shipping would probably be more than the gain from the parts. What is it that you are interested in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier