2010 Tacoma + 2010 ATC Bobcat (SOLD)

steeter2

Hey ExPo,

I’m a long time lurker and I have gained so much knowledge from this forum. Thank you all! As a courtesy, I'm posting here first before I move on to local ads in a few days.

It pains me to even be typing this out but this is what I originally thought was my dream rig. Now I need to move into a larger (ideally flatbed) setup, to support the growing family. It’s ready to go today and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it across the country as is.

I’m NOT looking to separate them at this time.

Truck:
  • 2010 Tacoma Access Cab Automatic V6 4X4
  • 133k miles and slowly increasing
  • Clean WA Title
  • I purchased in Aug 2019 with about 121k, so all of the following parts have 12k mi or less on them
  • Bilstein 5100 struts Front & Rear
  • OME 887 Front Coils
  • Dakar Heavy duty leaf pack
  • SPC Adj. UCA’s
  • Timbren Rear Bumpstops
  • 5x SCS Custom 16” Ray 10 Wheels (that’s right - full size MATCHING spare)
  • 5x Falken Wildpeak AT3's (only about 8k mi on them. Was running 33’s before)
  • Suspension & Wheels installed by Michael’s Toyota (Bellevue, WA)
  • Cab Mount Chop (to fit the 33’s) done by Mule Expedition Outfitters (Preston, WA)
  • New, Unused Tire Chains – Unused because this truck is a tank and will basically go anywhere
  • Custom Mirimoto Projector headlights (the good ones from kustom45lighting)
  • Weathertech floor mats
  • Custom Satoshi Grill
  • Blacked out badges
  • Blacked out rear bumper covers
  • Wet Okole Seat Covers
  • Professionally Sprayed bedliner on rocker panel lower half of truck
  • WeBoost Signal Booster + Trucker Antenna included in Sale Price
  • Custom Dog platform w/ storage (still have all of the rear jump seats, rear center console, etc and they will be included)
  • Tailgate with backup camera included in Sale Price
  • The Bad: It’s a 10yr old truck and this year is infamous for Paint issues. Luckily, there’s only some clear coat chipping on the rear passenger wheel well. That’s it. There’s a few nicks here and there as expected with any off-road rig.
Camper:
  • 2010 All Terrain Bobcat
  • 2nd owner (purchased in Nov 2019) from a lovely couple in southern Oregon.
  • Was originally completely covered in stickers (inside & out). I saved you the trouble of removing them
  • Side Flip Couch Layout
  • Full Kitchen
  • All appliances & power work flawlessly
  • 3-way Fridge/Freezerbox (propane, 12v, or 120v)
  • Heater (propane) – Serviced & cleaned in Jan 2021
  • New Digital Thermastat added Jan 2021
  • Solar (120W panel on roof + 2 deep cycle batteries and charging system)
  • Also have a 1200W inverter that was hard wired to elec. System when I purchased it. I have since removed but will include in sale price
  • Camper is wired to Truck so the batteries recharge when running the truck. The system is super-efficient so I've never been without power. Ever.
  • Two roof vents + Fan
  • Bed pulls out to larger than a queen
  • Side couch flips down to a bed for a 3rd person or 2 kiddos
  • I had two custom brackets made for the camper jack mounts with ambitions of adding an 80/20 rack. Custom brackets included in Sale Price
  • Camper Jacks Included in Sale Price
  • No known problems or leaks
  • I have all of the factory paperwork that was provided by the previous seller and will include with sale
  • Bad: The light cover on the rear exterior light is missing (purchased like this and never replaced, light still works). Still some residual sticker glue.
Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_1Z1Hxz04XfeSqKfUAKdNsjNfK0WT8a1?usp=sharing

Price: SOLD

P.S. I’d entertain a trade for a larger setup. I would only like to trade up with cash on my end. Anyone looking to downsize?

IMG_6434.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier