2010 patriot soft roader build.

KLT88YJ

Observer
I really can't wait until some snow hits so I can test it out! I just learned yesterday how to turn the esp completely off. I would have never known that if I hadn't read how the 4wd works lol. How do you guys like the commander? Space is a major concern with us "2 kids" so we are gonna move into something bigger sometime down the road.

Thats our goal, start out with the patriot move up to a unlimited wrangler. I would prefer a rubicon...but i'm sure my wife wont go for the price tag lol. I can't wait to get a lift and some bigger tires, definitely some rims with a different offset and back spacing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So far we really like the commander. We've had it on a few extended trips (highway). It's great for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhill15

Explorer
So far we really like the commander. We've had it on a few extended trips (highway). It's great for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah we like the commanders as well. I like that it has small glass on the roof above the rear seats, pretty cool!

jhill15

Explorer
Removed my pinstripes this morning.
f03ad6b1771a76d4248178e0a4b268cb.jpg
0fa0ad0047af3f37f3ba5432060e5604.jpg
cd050b27bc7ee19fcd2dfed0624605b9.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
The winch/light mounts and roof rack from RRO are awesome too! Check those items out. I really miss my pat. My wife said we should have traded the mazda in on my wrangler and kept the pat. Keep progressing on it Jhill...

jhill15

Explorer
The winch/light mounts and roof rack from RRO are awesome too! Check those items out. I really miss my pat. My wife said we should have traded the mazda in on my wrangler and kept the pat. Keep progressing on it Jhill...
I really dig the stage 1 bumper! I was looking at bull bar so I could mount a light bar or some led off road lights but after seeing that I might have to get it instead. Also with the stage 1 bumper it wouldn't decrease what little approach I have, like a bull bar would.

jhill15

Explorer
Scored up on a mopar oem roof rack on ebay for $87 Got it today!
b9cc5d672779bc39c8ae8fa189060107.jpg
8ef01e13649e79b79716f89e6779ebc4.jpg

kojackJKU

RRO stuff is awesome. Nice roof rack. I had a Yakima/sport rack basket with 4 hid hellas up there. Worked great and they were back enough that they did not light up the hood!

kojackJKU

More like run out of the inner city. I love the fact that he is building a race ready vehicle out of a patriot, wants to average 90 mph but refuses to remove the engine or any other major item to do any of the work. I have built many a race prep vehicle and he is there bucking me the whole time.

texploration

Adventurer
Jhill. here is some comedic Patriot reading for you! This guy is awesome. ha ha ha.

http://www.jeeppatriot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139482

I fully support the Patriot as a pretty awesome soft roader / overlanding platform & NOT a Jeep elitist or purist. HOWEVER, that dude is seriously nuts. I would consider a Patriot as a pretty capable B1000 platform with about $100k worth of modifications that would make it a buggy with a Patriot shell over it. My head is swirling with what I'm reading right now!

kojackJKU

He won't listen to what I am saying either. I am a BUZZKILL according to him. HA HA. he's a dreamer anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles