2010 lr4

Life_in_4Lo

Explorer
I guess this is the new name for the LR3. Curious if they upgraded the suspension! i'm sure someone will get pics of it.

Attachments

• 5003685.jpg
    5003685.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 196

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Check out the press release on the 2010 Range Rover- the supercharged V8 is also now 5.0L and produces 510hp. 0-60 in 5.9 seconds. For comparison, the old supercharged Range Rover was 400hp and 0-60 in 7.1 seconds. The new, N/A 5.0L (shared with the LR4 and producing 375hp) brings the 2010 Range Rover to 60 in 7.2.

Finally they are competing with Mercedes, BMW, and Porsche on the high-power SUV front.

peter

Observer
Can they Please just bring back a rugged F/R solid axle Rover.. At least have ONE in the north American line up. Make it a defender with very few options. They already manufacture the defender... ug..

ShearPin

Adventurer
Hey - I agree Peter. I dropped into the local Land Rover dealer yesterday to pick up some swivel ball grease for my 110. I hadn't been in a Rover dealer in ages. They've certainly binned all the brand recognition they built Land Rover North America on in the 1990's. No outdoor gear, fake trees, compass rose on the floor, camel trophy and Series Rover posters - they had an LR3 with a set of golf clubs on the tailgate and what looked like a martini bar in the corner. Even more humorous was the Range Rover sport with its bonnet up showing a mass of plastic with the Land Rover logo. No supercharger or intake plenum in site - seemed like a rather archaic way to sell a car that sells on its style to a buyer who, for the most part, will never open the bonnet.

The most humorous moment was when I drove in and parked in the only spot I could find - which admittedly was in the service parking - a salesman in a really nice suit instructed me to "move that thing..."

Henry
www.4x4freedom.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior