2010 LR4 HSE For Sale

Stamos

2010 LR4 HSE for sale: Buckingham Blue with 90k miles. Has the HD package (full size spare, locking rear diff). Oil change and air filters done within the last 500 miles. It is loaded with nearly everything you can imagine: DVD player, two sunroofs, etc. etc. Everything works as it should and it runs perfect without any known issues.

We have owned it for about a year and a half. We initially purchased it with the intent on building it up for camping/overlanding, but decided it was too nice to do that to. I have since bought a DII to build up for those purposes. I would love to keep it for myself, but my girlfriend is complaining the driveway and garage is already too full.

Asking $22,500

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 248
  • rt side.jpg
    rt side.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 209
  • front seats.jpg
    front seats.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 266
  • DVD.jpg
    DVD.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 195
  • cargo.jpg
    cargo.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 209
  • rear seats.jpg
    rear seats.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 215

Stamos

man, so many LR4 HDs up for sale lately. i didn't see location in the OP, where is it at?

Sorry, it's in Southern New Jersey.

I'm lowering the price to 21k firm. We have yet another car in our driveway (my oops) so this one needs to go soon.

Stamos

Ok, been paying two payments for far too long now. I've had lots of interest, but everybody flaked out before even coming to see it.

So, I need to drop the price to make this one move along.

Mileage hasn't changed much at all and I just put new rear brakes on it.

18k will buy it.

liv2bike

Just an observation...your thread title says it is a 2010. Your signature says 2011. Same vehicle or typo? Just want clarification. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles