2010 Land Rover LR4 HSE with Lux Package

buyrovers

Adventurer
Some interest but nobody has gotten serious.

16500 new price! Deal for a well optioned lr4, No heavy duty package FYI

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Question: why does the date on the dash say "1-1-2009" You don't list a new battery, have you recently installed one? I know some years had a software bug there was a tsb about. Required getting an update/patch at the dealer. Do you have service records for it, clean car fax?

buyrovers

Adventurer
Question: why does the date on the dash say "1-1-2009" You don't list a new battery, have you recently installed one? I know some years had a software bug there was a tsb about. Required getting an update/patch at the dealer. Do you have service records for it, clean car fax?

Nice catch yes I did replace the battery and hadn't fixed the date when I snapped the pics. All is correct now and functions as it should. Haven't had any issues with software or anything related other than a battery that was struggling prior to replacement. I don't have service records but do have a clean Carfax and it shows pretty consistent service history it's whole life. Control arms were done, scheduled maintenance etc.

It's not perfect, been a kid hauler so some stains here and there but nothing outside what you can expect for a 2010. No shakes or rattles or clunks. Drives like the heavy minivan they are!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles