2010 KTM 990 Adventure – 11,783 Miles – 1 owner

projected

Adventurer
2010 KTM 990 Adventure – 11,783 Miles – 1 owner – Never ridden around the world :-( $8,900

The bike is located in Denver. I can definitely assist with any fly and ride plans a potential buyer might come up with.

Absolutely immaculate, never dropped, time capsule bike! I bought this bike June 2011 as a leftover. In the first 6 months of ownership I put 7,000 miles on it, in the last 9 seasons I only put an additional 5,000 miles on. If you are looking for the cleanest 990 Adventure available this one needs to be in the running.

- New front tire

- Rear tire @ 50%

- KTM Hard Parts Touring windscreen

- Fresh Oil, ready to ride!

100% stock other than the following parts:

- Shorai Lithium battery – These last for years and ¼ the weight – NEW

- High fender mod for mud, rocks, etc.

- CJ Designs oil tank drain hose kit – After installing this part oil changes takes 1/10 of the time, no more removing the tank for a simple oil change.

- Black Dog Cycle Works side stand relocation kit – KTM engineers decided to mount the kickstand directly to the aluminum engine case. If your kickstand hits a rock just right the engine case can be broken causing your engine to lose its oil. Even if you don’t buy my 990 but you decide to buy another, please purchase this part for your 990.

Due to a previous nightmare experience with a different bike I was selling (not this 990) where a prospective buyer went into a turn , in a neighborhood of all places, too hot and crashed the bike into a parked car. There will be no test rides without cash in hand and a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement. Sounds harsh but that was a scary situation that I’m not allowing myself to get caught up in again. If this is a deal breaker you may not be as serious as you think you are about purchasing a 990.

If you would like to see the bike in person or have questions please PM me.

Attachments

• 990 left.jpg
    990 left.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 224
  • 990 right.jpg
    990 right.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 708
  • 990 odo.jpg
    990 odo.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 311

Forum statistics

Threads