2010 Kamparoo

skivan

no relation to sale:

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/rvs/4629518475.html

Kamparoo Camper 2010 Transcontinental Model built by Cub of Sydney, Australia. This has been Australia's most popular flip top camper since 1968. This camper is designed for the rugged outback with heavy-duty components and high ground clearance.

My camper has several upgrades and additional features. It has the optional stainless steel slide-out kitchen unit, a full length awning, an 8 foot by 19 foot add-a-room with a door and windows. The awning and room can be attached to either side of the camper. The add-a-room has never been used.

There is a full-sized spare with matching aluminum alloy wheel. LED lighting is included with this model. Two water-proof diamond plate aluminum boxes were custom built and added for extra storage.

Included with the camper is a high-output two burner propane stove with an 18 foot connection hose and a propane heater. Other accessories may be available at an additional cost such as a dry-chemical toilet and a Thule car top storage box which is ideal for carrying the awning, add-a-room, camp chairs and extra supplies.

The camper can be set up quickly and easily. It weighs less than 1000 lbs. with the 16 gal. fresh water tank filled. The camper is always stored inside and is in exceptional condition. My camper was used on one long trip in 2011 and rarely in 2010 and 2012. The camper has not been used for two years. It is currently stored in my garage as usual.

Visit the distributor website at http://www.kamparoo.com/ and the company website at http://www.cubcampers.com.au/ for additional information and see the Kamparoo in action.

This is a great little camper but, unfortunately, it is no longer used.
I paid $10,200 in 2010 before adding the custom-made waterproof aluminum storage boxes.
Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Email or call (five one seven) four four two-nine four two four. Jack

Xrunner

Explorer
This one has been posted and reposted on craigslist for a long time... looks like a nice build but a little tongue heavy with all those front end additions. I wonder what they are asking for it?

And on a side note, did it belong to Clint Eastwood? :sombrero:

00k0k_97qbA7O32Gh_600x450.jpg

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Heh Heh, that ain't Clint--it's Tommy Lee Jones !

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
The off road version of the Kamparoo does not come up for sale hardly ever, they are very well made and we almost bought one a few years back instead of building our Apache. But as was mentioned, this guy really added a bunch of tongue weight as evident in the pictures with the rear of the vehicle sagging.

FJRanger

I like getting lost...
Tongue weight does not look bad at all. The picture with rear driver side tire stuffed looks like it's from the way the vehicle is parked on the shoulder. The other photos look okay especially for an IRS, Honda Pilot?, vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94