SOLD - 2010 Four Wheel Camper Finch Pop-up Truck Camper (5' or 6' Bed) - For Sale (Salt Lake City, UT)

mnt.dan

The fwc Finch is designed to fit in a short bed Tacoma, Colorado, Frontier...etc so it will most definitely fit. I have it on a tacoma with fwc bed brackets so you may need to reach out to fwc for the best mounting method on a Colorado.

skyfree

MGSlynch, I was told by FWC (2 years ago at Expo West) that internal bed tie-downs won't work on my ZR2 5 ft bed because it's a diesel. To accommodate the DEF filler tube, there is an area of the truck bed that slopes in on the driver's side front, and the attachment point for the camper has no where to go. External tie downs are possible if you fabricate something to strengthen and attach to the rock sliders. I wouldn't attach directly to them without some reinforcement though. You should be able to find a way to go with the internal turnbuckles with a Gas ZR2.

The other thing is that the truck bed depth is too deep for a FWC so you will need a platform to raise it a couple of inches.

Of course where there is a will there is a way. It just amazes me that to this day FWC won't modify their design to work with the newer Colorado's.

Bho4779

Man, looks perfect on your ACLB Tacoma! I have a 2015 Tacoma ACLB, also white! I wish I had the dough right now, but I have a Drifter on order. Good luck with the sale! I'd love to flatbed my tacoma and put this on it...

Cdadavid

I have a 2002 Tundra and am trying to find out if this would fit. Four Wheel says I should be looking at a Finch, but I am unsure as my box measures 75 inches and the Finch days it fits 60 inch beds. New at this, like your camper but trying to learn here. Any help would be appreciated.

Cdadavid

I have a 2002 Tundra and am trying to find out if this would fit. Four Wheel says I should be looking at a Finch, but I am unsure as my box measures 75 inches and the Finch days it fits 60 inch beds. New at this, like your camper but trying to learn here. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Dan, David here. Still have this available? I"m learning about the fit of these. I'll call FWC to see how this could mount in my truck. I'm in North Idaho so want to be sure this might work. Hope you're well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94