2010 Adventure Trailers Chaser...Fully Loaded $8,500

hpycamper

$8,500-Fully loaded Adventure Trailers - Chaser model...extremely good condition. Owned less than a year, always garage kept.

White w/ black chassis & fenders
Nose Box
Air suspension
Fuel Can Set (two 5gal cans)
30 gal fresh water
12volt batteries
Baja Rack
MaxCoupler

We only used it to tow behind our truck/full size camper. One trip to Death Valley and one trip to the coast...both times stayed in a campground. This trailer has never been "off road". Feel free to email w/ any questions

Click Here to see a pic

Last edited:

SCRover

Adventurer
nice trailer! would look good with my D110, but my wallet doesn't approve.

how much for the oranges? :sombrero:

glwts.

hpycamper

Thanks, and yes it would look great behind your D110. If only you were rich w/ an extra $8,500! A bag of oranges come free w/ purchase of trailer...:wings:

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
$8,500-Fully loaded Adventure Trailers - Chaser model...extremely good condition. Owned less than a year, always garage kept.

White w/ black chassis & fenders
Nose Box
Air suspension
Fuel Can Set (two 5gal cans)
30 gal fresh water
12volt batteries
Baja Rack
MaxCoupler

We only used it to tow behind our truck/full size camper. One trip to Death Valley and one trip to the coast...both times stayed in a campground. This trailer has never been "off road". Feel free to email w/ any questions

Click Here to see a pic

Is the fresh water capacity really 30 gal? The standard Chaser water tank is 19 gal.

Timgco

Adventurer
That would look great behind the defender. BUt, I think it would look even better behind my H2. :wings:
hmmmm

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
On the left side, near the front and back lid hinges, there's a bunch of little black dots - what are those?

Rivets - the lid is made of two identical panels bolted together in the middle. Those rivets seal the holes where the latch would be on the other side. This allows AT to keep costs down by not having to build two different top pieces.

Bump for a very nice trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94