2010 5.7L VVT truck hemi and 545rfe auto trans

2000LJ

Observer
Project is changing direction so posting this for sale to make some room.
2010 5.7L VVT truck hemi and 545rfe auto trans.
Pulled from a wrecked truck with 67k miles on it. Motor is complete from TB to manifolds. Some of a harness but part was cut. No computer.
Leak down test was performed on the motor yeilding approx 5% leakage which is good for a motor like this. Motor turns over fine and has been stored inside since pulled. All accessories are attached as well.
Trans pulled from A 1500 as well with 75k miles approx. . Fluid looks good and was not burned.
Shifted well

This is a good swap for many vehicles with a stand alone harness or would go great in s JK. Also if a phaser cam is installed into this motor it will benefit from an additional 100rwhp!

Located in NM
Asking 2000$ obo for the package and can pallet for shipping.
Call, txt, or pm
505eight503079

Last edited:

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
I had an '07 5.7L (non VVT) w/ the 545RFE in my last TJ. It was a beast and a complete sleeper - I really enjoyed ripping past all of the lift-blocked bro trucks around here. Good luck with the sale.

2000LJ

Observer
I had an '07 5.7L (non VVT) w/ the 545RFE in my last TJ. It was a beast and a complete sleeper - I really enjoyed ripping past all of the lift-blocked bro trucks around here. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. I have one in the JK already. Planned on using this one for another but it's not in the cards.
Someone needs this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles