2009 Modified Land Cruiser - No Reserve Auction ending 9/17

DailyJeep

Adventurer
SOLD
Auction ends Thursday 9/17 @ 3:30pm eastern
THIS... is a no reserve auction for my 2009 Land Cruiser!
Yes, high bid takes it home!

DKQmfuktP.jpg

IMG_2879.JPG

X14KAaWQ4a.jpg

2009 Magnetic gray exterior w/ gray leather interior
117,500 miles
Clean AutoCheck as provided in auction, I also have a clean CarFax but it was ran back in Dec of last year

The Details
Suspension/Wheels/Tires
  • Approximately 1.75” lift in front, .75" in rear
  • SPC upper control arms
  • Toyota front lower control arms w/ SPC cam bolts (originals RnR during lift install)
  • 555 tie rods installed June ‘19 with alignment
  • SPC rear lower control arms
  • Evo Corse DakarZero 17x8 ET40, bronze (5)
  • Nitto Ridge Grappler LT285/75R17 E (5) [current tread depth ~11.5-12/32nds, spare worn and not part of rotation]
Exterior/Armor
Interior
Electrical
Misc
Current Fluid Fills
Engine oil - Toyota Genuine Motor Oil 0W20 | Transmission - OE Toyota| Coolant - OE Toyota
Transfer Case - Amsoil Severe Gear 75W90 | Differentials (F/R) - Amsoil Severe Gear 75W90
Brake - Amsoil DOT3/4 Synthetic Fluid | Power Steering - Red Line D4 ATF

Flaws
These are detailed in the auction listing along with picture and video documentation
  • Scrapes on front and rear bumpers
  • Stone chips throughout
  • The seller notes that the front and rear bumpers have been repainted; the AutoCheck reports no accidents.
  • Dents on right rear door and right front fender
  • Crease on right-side upper quarter panel
  • Rock chip in windshield
  • Trail "pinstriping" scratches on both sides of truck
  • Repaired crack on spoiler, which is also scuffed
  • Wear on rear tailgate
  • Wear on leather upholstery
  • The truck spent time in the Northeast, and the frame was wire-brushed and treated with Amsoil metal protector and Fluid Film prior to the seller's acquisition
Why are you crazy and selling a phenomenally well cared for and capable Land Cruiser?
This listing is bittersweet as my personal calendar says I'm supposed to be headed on a 5000 mile road trip to WY and MT tomorrow ... but then 2020 happened and now here we are with an opportunity for you to own a well-kept, purpose built 200 series Land Cruiser. I encourage you to check my videos depicting the overall condition along with the driving experience. Also open to assisting fly 'n drives or even the delivery of the truck to you within the lower 48.

So if you're interested, feel free to reach out. I can talk hours about this truck and will happily do so with interested parties. And lastly, please bid if you are so inclined :)

Last edited:

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Ends tomorrow @ 3:30pm Eastern/12:30pm Pacific

Greatly appreciate the interest I've received, should be a fun conclusion!

IMG-2873.JPG

DailyJeep

Adventurer
I've been playing along ;) Hopefully it nets what you're looking for out of it.

Thanks for your interest and participation! It's really been a fun week. I think the effort I put in along with a lot of assistance from my partner Emily in constructing the listing is paying off, figuratively more than literally. The truck will sell for what it sells for, I'm going to miss it the same regardless! I'll gladly bring it to the Front Range for ya :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94