2009 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4 with Colorada camper van conversion pop top

DDH

LED lights,4 season insulation,Max air vent fan Dometic 12,500 btu A/C 3 layer windows with screens for breeze,on demand hot water heater,21 gallons fresh water,cassette toilet,3000 watt inventor 170 watt solar on roof,dual agm house batteries van has 190k miles. Engine rebuilt 5k miles ago runs perfect,transmission has been replaced. Most all of the components are new or have been updated. Asking 69,000 possibly take trades

Last edited:

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Silly question: Can you open those doors from the inside? They look like freezer doors on the outside.

KDB

It can take a while to sell these larger rigs. Looks good! Good luck with the sale.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Sorry to hear to are not having much luck trying to sell.
That is a pretty unique color scene.
Have you considered having the vehicle wrapped to a more neutral color?

reync

I suspect it’s the lack of any dining/eating table (at least in pictures) that’s driving away some group of customers. For $200k a lot of people expect to be able to sit down and eat.

Maybe the rig has a table, but at this price point people expect slightly better marketing if its not coming from the marquee names.

Overland By Kyle

Cool rig and thanks for sharing it with us. Good luck in the sale. I would be severely interested but, I’m still a few years out on the savings for a rig like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior