TRDFAN

Adventurer
2009 F150 Crew Fx4 6.5 bed $21,000
General
-Black Leather interior w/ heated front seats
-Sync Radio with Sirius/XM
-Custom Low Profile aux switches
-New torque converter @ 92k
-102,xxx miles and counting, on weekends.
-Have always run Royal Purple full synthetic oil and changed every 7500 miles
-Proven Triton 5.4 Motor w/ 6-speed torque-shift trans
-Electronic Locking rear Differential
-Electronic trailer brake controller
-New CV shafts on both sides (heard one going, replaced both)
-Have receipts for almost every part on this truck and boxes that some items came in
-Replaced rotors and Pads on all four corners in the last 10k miles

Performance
-5Star Custom tuning w/ SCT Livewire TS
-Custom EDGE pod made to hold SCT products
-Drop-in K&N Airfilter
-Magnaflo Exhaust

Suspension
-F-150 Lifts Custom Adjustable Coilovers w/ 0-3" Lift (set @ 2") spanner wrench included
-Autospring add-a-leaf rear

Wheels and Tires
-Nitto Terra Grappler 285/75/17 Load E (90% tread)
-Ford SVT 17" color match raptor wheels

Extras
-Asfir Aluminum Front skid plate (stock included w/ front bumper lower valance)
-Rough Country hidden winch mount (winch not included)
-Rigid Dually spot lights
-Custom outlaw off-road hood mounts
-Custom Yukes retro fit projector headlights w/ morimoto ballast and 35w bulbs, orange LED halo rings (Amazing lights)
-50w LED fog lights with yellow covers
-Wired to disable a-trac system if needed and leaves it on otherwise
-Raptor Black Taillights
-Superbright 55w LED Reverse lights

Bed Area
-Leer aluminum utility shell with toolboxes (included but not installed)
-Expanded steel security screens for windows and all locking keys included
-Color matched shell, with aluminum Ladder rack
-Barn Doors with win-doors on either side of truck
-Custom third brake light (marker lights, brake, and turn signal)
-Custom shelf system makes accessing the bed and hiding valuables Easy

**Yakima box and bars not included.

This is a salvage title. I have owned and modified the truck over the last two years. II have put a total of 50k miles on the truck with absolutely no problems. Save thousands buying this used truck and not have to put any more money into it!! I would drive it across country tomorrow (Thats what I built it to do!!). I have built this truck for carrying the family on extended trips and carrying myself and friends on hunting adventures. This truck will not disappoint. text or email with any questions. Thanks for looking!

More Pictures coming soon. Truck is getting detailed this week. I have pictures w/o the shell too.

More Pictures coming after detail this week.

Last edited:

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Here are some better pics of the headlights. Give the truck a unique look with just the parking lights on. And I took the shell off recently, to change some things up. Truck is avaliable in either configuration.

Pictures of the interior will be later this week.

TRDFAN

Adventurer
What was done to cause the salvage title? Very interested but that part is pretty scary to me.

I saw pictures of the truck during the rebuild progress from the guy I purchased it from. The driver side front quarter panel along with both driver side doors were replaced. There was no frame or drive train damage (after 50k miles of ownership I can attest to this). I am selling this truck with complete confidence that it will carry its new owner for another 150k miles. I will include my build thread so you can see the truck since I have owned it.

Every system functions as it should on this truck: safety and airbags (curtain and front), bluetooth, sync, 4x4, transmission, etc

I feel confident if you see and drive the truck you will agree, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the truck. My last two vehicles have been salvage or rebuilt titles, This has allowed me to purchase high quality "rebuilt" trucks at a lower cost. The money I am "saving" allows me to modify the trucks to my liking all while staying much further under budget for the whole build. In my experience with salvage titles, the rebuilder often address any of the trucks weak points or downfalls during the rebuild process.

Let me know if you would like to meet to see the truck or I can send you any pictures. I will deliver this truck anywhere in the USA with confidence. We can work out shipping arrangements if that comes to. Thanks for looking!!!

Build Thread http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/136873-2009-F150-Adventure-Everything-Truck

Last edited:

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Added some stuff to the truck recently. Now has reverse camera and a tool box. I still have the shell and it will be put back on when the weather gets a little cooler. And some pictures from today.

Skyjeep

Observer
can you even get financing on a vehicle with a salvage title? I keep looking at your truck and really like it but your priced at nearly full retail of a truck without a salvage title... Not trying to bash it. Just trying to see how one would justify it.

Big mike

Adventurer
The only place to get financing on a salvage truck is through a credit union and most of them aren't to keen on that. But if your credit is great and you put a food down it can be done. Contact your local credit union.
Unfortunately most staes have laws designed to protect the consumer that go to far.
I Washington any damage over 700 must be reported to someone like carfax which is a joke. They don't tell what's been done could have just been a bumper.
And insurance company's are eager to put the salvage on cars as $ amount dictates and the insurance guys get mad when they have to pay. I have a f350 diesel I bought new two years ago. The bed had 2600 damage I demanded a new bed and guess what salvage on title . No structure or frame or pillar damage . I'm keeping truck till day I die .
But I got even with insurance company with a diminished value claim and received 23k because when they slapped the salvage on the truck was worthless on a sale .
I'm happy new bed 23k in pocket and I'm keeping it anyway.
In other words salvage only means if you plan on keeping truck and get a good deal buy it. Rule of thumb is half of book on anything booking over 15 k .
Mike

Skyjeep

Observer
Thanks mike. Kinda what I was thinking. I am with a credit union and have great credit but don't want to be stuck with something someone else may not be able to finance or buy if I want to sell.
I'm not trying to bash on this truck. It looks great. It just seems out of line to me for a salvage title... Great condition retail value on it is just over 20... I know it has "extras" but also know how much that actually adds to the value of the truck.
If I haven't offended you(and most definitely don't mean to) and you decide to lower the price significantly, I'd be interested for sure. Sweet looking ride.

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Bigmike is correct about the insurance companies issuing salvage titles. I planned on having is truck as my forever truck, but life changes things and so do my hobbies. Salvage always leaves a bad taste in everybody's mouth but I know thy is a quality ride.

Skyjeep I sent you a PM. If you don't like the price make me an offer. Worst I can say is no or maybe we can get something worked out. I starting to want it gone more and more. Thanks for looking guys!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles