2008 Toyota Tacoma "NEMO" Up for Sale again

IdahoTrout

Observer
It such a great truck and I don't use it like it should be used. I started another dealership and that took all of my playtime up this summer. So just bought a new 3500 diesel and a aluminum encased car hauler for my cars. So some toys need to go. Also bought a Pinzgauer so the wife is giving me crap about having 10 cars. So I am selling this and my 1965 Rover to make the wife happy.

IdahoTrout

Observer
Our dealerships deal in Armored and vehicle for diplomatic use for Countries, governments, and Diplomats. We also do very rare classic and modern sports cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini at my other store.

Website is www.lupomotors.com

IdahoTrout

Observer
Can you send me all the info again on the Troopy? Might have a buddy that would want it then I can take it on trade for the Nemo.

Thanks,
Drake

drew944

No build thread. It's a trakka converted 1979 HJ45 with a 2H swapped into it. Runs and drives great but does have some rust here and there. Shoot me a PM for any more info. Not sure if I want to get rid of it quite yet. ab1985, I'm just down the road from you in Chattanooga, so if you're passing through, reach out and you're welcome to check it out in person.
25647487151_576cab42ca_z.jpg

ab1985

Explorer
No build thread. It's a trakka converted 1979 HJ45 with a 2H swapped into it. Runs and drives great but does have some rust here and there. Shoot me a PM for any more info. Not sure if I want to get rid of it quite yet. ab1985, I'm just down the road from you in Chattanooga, so if you're passing through, reach out and you're welcome to check it out in person.
Cool! Are you a member of STLCA by chance?

My sister lives in Chattanooga, and we may be headed down for my nephews birthday party Dec 10th. If so, I will take you up on your offer. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles