2008 Toyota Highlander (Kluger) Build: The BROlander

KlugerDownUnder

Gday all,

I'm new here and came across this thread when I was google searching 40mm lift for my 2008 AWD Toyota Kluger and also need to replace my shocks.

The only thing I can find are a set of rear king springs that have a 40mm lift but nothing for the front. Seeing as covid has ramped up the prices on the new\used car market here in Australia, the dream of buying a Toyota Landcruiser or Landcruiser Prado have been thrown out the window. So I'm left with upgrading my Toyota Kluger to do some soft off roading. I have a 1999 Toyota Hilux 4WD for the more challenging off roading family adventures.

My Toyota Kluger has GEOLANDAR AT G015 255/55R/19s and I've spray painted the front chrome grill black.

My plans are to (with your help to find) raise the Kluger 40mm and replace the worn shocks, Black nudge bar with light bar and CB radio. Would like to raptor coat the front and rear bumpers as well.

Its raining here at the moment and will add photos of the Kluger next week once its stop raining and I can wash it.

Any info anyone has here on springs and shocks would be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz