2008 Toyota 4Runner - Limited - V8 - Stock and Very Clean

MBurzon

Photo/Video, Mechanic, Cook, Driver, First Aid
Seller's note: SOLD!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 -- 74k miles

VIN # JTEBT17R48K003117

This 4Runner is in excellent condition; the interior and body are extremely clean with no dents or scratches on the body or tears in the upholstery.

Options include leather heated seats, automatic headlights, fog lights, parking sensors, back up camera, dual power seats, front and side airbags, navigation with premium JBL sound system, Bluetooth, roof rack, 4.7L V8 engine, towing package, sunroof, and beautiful Limited trim wheels. There are also factory rubber floor mats throughout.

- Fully documented service history
- All maintenance is up to date, no work has been deferred.
- Recent Toyota Dealer inspection included in paperwork confirms condition of vehicle is as stated.

I am a car enthusiast and purchased this vehicle for my personal use -- not to flip. I scrutinize over my car purchases and searched within a 350 mile radius before purchasing this 4runner from Falmouth Toyota in December, 2014. In February I changed jobs and this excellent 4runner is now surplus to my needs.

The vehicle is located 5 minutes from the Burlington, VT airport. Willing to coordinate fly-and-drives but I'm not interested in shipping the vehicle.

Pre-purchase inspections are welcome at buyers expense - there are no surprises with this truck.

Valuations:
- Kelly Blue Book: $20,463
- NADA Clean Retail: $23,100

$20,400. Contact Matt at 802-two-two-two-1929.

Last edited:

brab

Awesome Truck

This truck is in great shape and is very well taken care of.
I would know I borrowed it when my Rover Broke down.

MBurzon

Photo/Video, Mechanic, Cook, Driver, First Aid
Under deposit! One step closer to my US overland adventure. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles