2008 Tiger Bengal - 120K Miles - $75K

skpiste

Would be right inline if it were a diesel IMHO. However it is a Bengal which is better insulated and has Dual Pane windows. Its is also taller with 6' 5" of headroom. If it has the winter package then its a good deal in the current market.

PM
PDX
USA

Reactions: zip

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Would be right inline if it were a diesel IMHO. However it is a Bengal which is better insulated and has Dual Pane windows. Its is also taller with 6' 5" of headroom. If it has the winter package then its a good deal in the current market.

PM
PDX
USA

If you could still get a 6.0 in 2008, maybe, but if 6.4, definitely no on the diesel for me.

Last edited:

sourdoughben

I don't believe a HT(bengal) Tiger was offered in '08. Windows looks like std.. HEHR single pane. Haha, I could be wrong. As to the price, I'd have to see it to say it's low or high. Photos look good and sounds like an expense remodel was done.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke