2008 Subaru Forester 2.5XT

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
*****LOWERED PRICE TO SELL*****$7,000*****

We have a 2008 Subaru Forester Turbo 2.5XT Sports.

All the standard stuff that comes on the Subaru with some great add on. This is Overland/Carcamping/ Carliving/ travel ready!

The car has has been well maintained. Oil changes with Mobile 1syn . Timing belt, plugs, gaskets and valves adjusted recently. Transmission filter and fluids changed (both internal and external filters). As well as the rear end lubricant. Just installed last October new KYB shocks as well as King lift springs. Subtle Solutions 2" lift with all the alignment adjustments done. Also has new General graber tires mounted on Sparco rally wheels. The Subaru has a custom snorkel, as well as 7" PIAA yellow race lights.

The car selling at asking price will also come with a ARB Simpson 2 Roof Top Tent. The factory roof bars have been removed and 4! Thule bars have installed to help support roof loads. Rear spare tire carrier with axe and shovel mount.

Just hit the 200k mark and is in great shape and taken care of.

The car is currently located in Casper Wyoming.

s1.jpg s3.jpg

s6.jpg s5.jpg

s2.jpg s8.jpg

s9.jpg s13.jpg

s12.jpg

Last edited:

E.J.

Explorer
Post your car on car forums, which there are 100's of. This isn't appropriate and should be erased.

Uhhh, you might want to reread the posting rules for this forum and then maybe check out the "Expedition Vehicles: Other" subforum.

Sweet subi Ben, I really miss my old Foz somedays.

EDR

Observer
Post your car on car forums, which there are 100's of. This isn't appropriate and should be erased.

I think this is the perfect spot to post this subie. This is an expedition forum and this is an awesome expedition vehicle that looks to be very well kitted. GLWS! Beautiful Forrester!!

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
I think this is the perfect spot to post this subie. This is an expedition forum and this is an awesome expedition vehicle that looks to be very well kitted. GLWS! Beautiful Forrester!!

Thanks for the kind words, I consider this just as much of an adventure/ expedition vehicle as Rubicon or Stewart and Stevenson. It has served me well and I have traveled to great places with it... including the Overland Expo. In where it got a lot of attention. @Vinceatreal4x4 please Troll some were else.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
Nice! Now can you post the details (mileage, etc.)?

Yes of course. The car has just turned the 200,000 miles and has been well maintained. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country at a moments notice. Oil changes with Mobile 1syn . Timing belt, plugs, gaskets and valves adjusted recently. Transmission filter and fluids changed (both internal and external filters). As well as the rear end lubricant. Just installed last October new KYB shocks as well as King lift springs. Subtle Solutions 2" lift with all the alignment adjustments done. Also has newer General graber tires mounted on Sparco rally wheels. The Subaru has a custom snorkel, as well as 7" PIAA yellow race lights. If you have any other specific questions or would like picture please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles