2008 Six Pac 850 hardside truck camper

sully1three

Recently purchased this bomb truck camper to put in the bed of my 1995 Dodge Ram 2500. I cannot find ANY information on the fresh/black water tanks on this camper! Supposedly the grey and black water tanks are one in the same? You guys have any experience or info on that? Also, can the fresh water be turned off to the hot water tank? Seems like whenever the water pump is turned on, it automatically fills the hot water tank. Sure would like to be able to switch that feature off......so to speak.

Thanks!!0FD4610F-A8C2-4645-BCE5-77DF376167BD_1_105_c.jpeg

skIan

So I'm brand new to this - I literally just picked up my 2008 Six Pac D650 today - but it did come with some info. I believe the 650 and 850 shared a lot of specs.

It looks like they've got a 38 gallon fresh tank and a 35 gallon black tank, and yes, it's just one tank for gray and black - you should just have one dump valve behind that hatch on the lower left of the back of the camper.

Mine did come with a shutoff valve for the cold water line into the hot water heater. If yours does not have one it should be a pretty easy install with home depot parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94