2008 LR Range Rover with 18” Compomotive Wheels, KM3s, and Rock Sliders. Houston, Tx $5,000. Sold.

Hatz33

I am selling my 2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE with the luxury package. It currently has ~161,000 miles and runs and drives great but has a few issues. It recently completed a trip from Houston, Denver, Grand Junction, and back to Houston.

I am selling the Rover for $5,000.

I purchased the Rover a little over a year ago intending to use for daily driving, easy 4wd trails, and multi day camping trips. During the last year I have replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, coolant expansion tank, every coolant hose, front rotors, front brake pads, all front lower control arms, front sway bar links, front passenger suspension height sensor, spark plugs, fuel filter and completed a full service on the 4wd system (both the front and rear differential and the transfer case). In addition to these maintenance items I have been following the recommenced oil change intervals and have a Gap Diagnostics IID tool that will be included in the sale. I also have and will include rear rotors, rear pads, and new front wheel bearing (the front driver bearing didn’t feel as good as the passenger, but I haven’t felt the need to install it yet), another oil filter and oil drain plug, another fuel filter, and some pig tailed wire harness for the suspension height sensors.
I also added a set ProSpeed rock sliders/ side steps and purchased a set of five Compomotive 18 inch wheel with stock sized KM3s. I kept the stock rims and have recently put on a brand new set of Michelin highway tires as well. I also added a complete set of weather tech mats. Both sets of wheels and tires will be included at the asking price.
File_001.jpeg

The current issues with the Rover are a noise from the front suspension (sounds a lot like it did before I replaced the front lower control arms), the rear wiper stopped working, the driver heated/cooled seat doesn’t work, the driver side arm rest’s leather is worn out, the cd player doesn’t work, the upper glove box is cracked, there are some pin strips from branches while off-roading, the plastic under guard is missing, and on the last trip snow pushed the front driver inner fender into the wheel and damaged it, the wipers sometime turn on by them self (whenever there is a large bump or a door is slammed), and the hood release cable broke ( the hood can still be opened by pulling the cable with a pair of pilers).
I am selling the Rover for the following reasons:
  • On my last trip, which included some moderate trails, I determined I don’t like traction control.
  • I want to get back into a rock crawler and eat crayons again
Please direct message me with questions.
The Rover is located in Houston.

Additional photos can be found here:

* The ski racks are not included
File_004.jpeg

Last edited:

dmkdmn

great deal - i asked for access on google drive. i'll shoot you a message if i have any further questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online