SOLD! 2008 KTM 950 Super Enduro - Denver, CO

Swyft

2008 KTM 950 Super Enduro For Sale

This is the real deal – a fully farkled 400 pound dirt/adventure bike that will make you smile whenever you think about it. De-smogged, fuel pump upgrade, battery regulator relocate, 2->1 exhaust conversion with Remus pipe, 2.1 gallon auxiliary fuel tank, XL footpegs, Black Dog rear rack and skid plate, a beautiful Raid Designs Marathon Rally Kit with excellent LED and H4 lights, Super Plush Suspension, Renazco custom suede seat, Berg Bag rack with soft Dirt Bagz, BRP Triple Clamp with risers, Scott Steering Damper, TKC-80 front tire, Rally Raid D908 rear tire, manuals, miscellaneous original and spare parts, etc. F/R brake fluid, engine oil, coolant and clutch fluid all fresh

The bike has been lightly used and everything is in great shape. I've replaced the factory blinkers with small LED units that are tucked away.

7080 miles

$9500 Bike is in the Denver, CO area

I also have a small Wolfman tank bag and XL rear top bag, 2XL Klim Badlands Jacket, Klim 38 Long Dakar Pants, Scorpion rear tire, bumper mount bike holder with ramp all available as well

Here's more info on the Raid Designs Marathon Rally Kit:
http://www.raiddesigns.com/en/products/products-and-services/ktm-lc8/rallye-kit/

Attachments

• LRG_DSC03664.jpg
    LRG_DSC03664.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 707
  • LRG_DSC03661.jpg
    LRG_DSC03661.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 704
  • LRG_DSC03660.jpg
    LRG_DSC03660.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 979
  • IMG_1121.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 862
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 1,432
Last edited:

Nathansharkey80

2008 KTM 950 Super Enduro For Sale

This is the real deal – a fully farkled 400 pound dirt/adventure bike that will make you smile whenever you think about it. De-smogged, fuel pump upgrade, battery regulator relocate, 2->1 exhaust conversion with Remus pipe, 2.1 gallon auxiliary fuel tank, XL footpegs, Black Dog rear rack and skid plate, a beautiful Raid Designs Marathon Rally Kit with excellent LED and H4 lights, Super Plush Suspension, Renazco custom suede seat, Berg Bag rack with soft Dirt Bagz, BRP Triple Clamp with risers, Scott Steering Damper, TKC-80 front tire, Rally Raid D908 rear tire, manuals, miscellaneous original and spare parts, etc. F/R brake fluid, engine oil, coolant and clutch fluid all fresh

The bike has been lightly used and everything is in great shape. I've replaced the factory blinkers with small LED units that are tucked away.

7080 miles

$9500 Bike is in the Denver, CO area

I also have a small Wolfman tank bag and XL rear top bag, 2XL Klim Badlands Jacket, Klim 38 Long Dakar Pants, Scorpion rear tire, bumper mount bike holder with ramp all available as well

Here's more info on the Raid Designs Marathon Rally Kit:
http://www.raiddesigns.com/en/products/products-and-services/ktm-lc8/rallye-kit/

How nimble is this bike in tight trails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier