SOLD

CatButt

Observer
Has all Rubicon features plus more

60000 miles on chassis with 30000 miles on swap

Hemi Swapped with 5.7 non VVT using AEV builders kit
G2 Core 44 front axle geared to 4.88 with E Locker
Dana 60 full float rear axle geared to 4.88 with E Locker (5000 miles)
Terra Flex Long Arm with @4 inch of lift
Fox 2.0 Coilovers with custom 2.5 reservoirs front with Fox 2.0s rear all custom valved by Accutune (5000 miles)
Fox Air Bump Stops (5000 miles)
KMC Robby Gordon 17 inch Beadlocks (5 total) custom powder coated (5000 miles)
Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.5x17 (5000 miles)
Synergy Steering Components (5000 miles)
Ram Hydraulic Steering Assist with new lines

Custom front bumper with winch and synthetic line
Custom rear bumper with tire carrier, 11 gallon fuel tank, propane tank
Rock rails/sliders

Adventure Trailers (AT) J180 camper top
Adventure Trailers drawer and storage
ARB fridge
Partner 2 burner stove on a slide under the fridge slide
Outback Table on rear tailgate
Propex forced air furnace for camper works off of propane so no moisture issues
Has onboard water heater (see note below)
ARB Twin air compressor mounted in the cubby in the rear fo the Jeep
KC Lights Headlights...maybe THE best "mod" I ever did...kidding, not kidding
KC Lights Flex 2x2 pillar pods and Cyclone under the hood and rock lights (6 months old)
SPod touchscreen (3 months old)
Factory Uconnect radio with XM
Cobra Handheld CB
Genesis Dual Batterie Kit with Odyssey PC1500 batteries...1 is dedicated to starting the other for the accessories (6 months old)
Vector Dash Bar

Needs the onboard water system sorted. Has hot water heater and new pump but the reservoir bag has a hole (AT can source one, I just spoke to Mario) however the storage gained where the reservoir goes is a BIG plus in my opinion. Also likey need to clean up the plumbing since I was unable to test the connections.

This is an incredible build...I wish I could take credit for it. I can take credit for bringing it back into a better than ever condition. This thing will go almost anywhere you want to go...more capable than all your buddies Overland rigs.

$37500

Located in Southern California but I am willing to ship or deliver for an additional cost.

Craigslist add link for pics...https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/redondo-beach-2008-jeep-jkur-hemi-swap/6871567030.html

Last edited:

CatButt

Observer
Heading to Denver with an empty car trailer and would gladly deliver to parts in between...maybe even out of between...just saying.

RacerAV

AWESOME jeep Mr. Butt. I sold my 14 JKUR with similar mods for $44k and didn't have the overland gear youve got! Good deal here!

IF you end up taking parts off, I might be interested in that hardtop tent! Not looking to buy one at the moment but you know, I could tell the wife I'm helping a buddy out lol...

CatButt

Observer
Thanks for the kind words. I just saw a 2014 with a J30 for sale for $68000. Newer and fewer miles so that's a bonus. Kidding (not kidding). I have gotten quite a bit of interest in the Jeep so I am confident it will sell before I change my mind and keep it.

RacerAV

I hope you can’t sell it just so I can buy that top! ? kidding. GLWS! Someone’s gonna have a blast in that thing every damn day.

CatButt

Observer
Heading to Colorado in a couple of days and willing to deliver to parts in between and beyond. New truck is here so this one HAS to go.

CatButt

Observer
Sorry for the delay in replying to your PMs...had a nice 5000 mile road trip I had to do.

JK is still for sale, please see original post for updated price.

Thanks much.

CatButt

Observer
Folks, this is still for sale...it would be hard to find a better deal out there on a similar build. If you have an interest please drop a pm and let's figure something out.

envirogisgirl

Hi Mr CatButt,

Whats the status on your yellow Jeep? Did you sell it? Where in Southern CA are you?
Anyway I am in San Diego & looking. Please respond here or PM me. I would enjoy finding out the situation.

Thanks so much,

Dawn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles