2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Expedition Built

davescott

Observer
$28,000 Professionally built by world famous Off Road Evolution in Fullerton, CA. 3" Teraflex long arms with add Gusset Kit JE Reel 1350 driveshafts 4.88 gears King 2" remote reservoir shocks LOD full length bumpers Motometal wheels 35 12.50 17 BFG Muds with spare set of used tires & wheels Smittybilt XRC8 winch Quick Release Sway Bar links in addition to factory swayer disconnect
Tow Bar tabs and wiring plug for towing behind motorhome H4 halogen headlights Rigid D2 Leds mounted in bumper wired to fog light switch Air Horn K&N Filtercharger as well as stock air cleaner assy Dominion Off Road JK Air System w/ 2 gal tank & fittings to inflate all 4 tires at once Rock Hard full engine skid plate LCA arm skid plates Road Armor Rockcrawler Side Guards Evap relocated Dynatrac diff covers Front Axle "C2"s installed Turbo City slider installed on front differential 2 Jerry cans installed on rear bumper all bumpers & skids pointed with textured undercoating looks great easy to repair trail dings Cobra 75 WX ST CB with Ultramount & Firestick Aux Back Up Lights in rear bumper HiLift Jack Ram no drill desk available and Superchips 3875 Tuner Two owner vehicle always garaged always a SoCal vehicle so no rust very capable rock crawler but drives like a dream on the highway

Last edited:

davescott

Observer
Sorry. 70,490. I'm not smrt enough to get the photos to transfer to the website. Wife's Mac is the issue. You can see photos on craigslist San Diego Give me your email and I'll email 20 or so of them to you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke