2008 GMC 4X4 C4500 Converted Ambulance
Full Head , Galley & Sleeping for 2 Plenty of Storage
Duramax Diesel W/ Allison Transmission
Fully Solar W/ 600 Amp Hrs of Power Aims 3000 Watt Inverter
180,000 miles Burns 0 Oil No Blow By
Super Tight Rig , Easy to work on

John 321-376-2648
IMG_6516.JPG
IMG_6516.JPG2A1A485E-1436-44E5-A37C-0DDEFF40E9B0.jpegCDDEF224-432C-4963-B651-20287B6FBAB3.jpeg18CC613C-720D-4EBE-BF86-A8CB52D4FDD3.jpeg98FBDA84-F12F-4CE6-A734-14E8D8969450.jpeg071F9E69-C3BD-4CF0-94C2-9582AD0DE30D.jpegDB081EED-A210-4FC9-BA62-7881ED39DA38.jpegE3E90DA9-A744-4ED4-A2D1-70EB4E22ADAA.jpeg85212D56-DC80-474F-8716-A53C870A20B2.jpegA1C82EA4-29B2-45AE-907D-737D7B1FD6D1.jpeg

RCP

"Hypothetical Person"

Huh I have something I want to sell, maybe I should take some up close photos that are out of focus and hope for the best. No need to clean up the clutter or wipe down anything, just hope the prospective buyers like things that way. Providing maintenance history on mechanical items never benefits the sale, so lets leave that out, as long as they take my word it doesn't consume any fluids, why would they be curious about anything else?! I don't feel any details about the object are required, it isn't like potential buyers enjoy a bit of information on an object, they just want to see a partially inflated asking price from a brand new member who only joins a forum to sell their wares.

In order to adhere to any rules in place, please note this is a hypothetical situation with no direct references to this vehicle in particular, nor a comment on this sale ads asking price.

Maybe a mod could merge this (or delete) with the other listing for this vehicle:

-Scott

Tugboatjohn

"Hypothetical Person"

Huh I have something I want to sell, maybe I should take some up close photos that are out of focus and hope for the best. No need to clean up the clutter or wipe down anything, just hope the prospective buyers like things that way. Providing maintenance history on mechanical items never benefits the sale, so lets leave that out, as long as they take my word it doesn't consume any fluids, why would they be curious about anything else?! I don't feel any details about the object are required, it isn't like potential buyers enjoy a bit of information on an object, they just want to see a partially inflated asking price from a brand new member who only joins a forum to sell their wares.

In order to adhere to any rules in place, please note this is a hypothetical situation with no direct references to this vehicle in particular, nor a comment on this sale ads asking price.

Actually I think the Pics look pretty good , took them with my iPhone , Last year I bought a 1962
Chevy C-10 From a guy in California, same age as me and pretty much same financial status
1st Time I ever bought something virtual and I have to say I got a beautiful truck Love it
There are people out there that are genuine and honest .. Sounds to me you have been taken
advantage of which kind of stinks .. got to keep your guard up my friend
Also just because Im not a Overlander and Im using the site to sell something , In no means
am I disrespecting this Forum.. Ive built lots of cool stuff especially Tugboats
So the rig I have posted here is Jam up , and if you were a true equipment guy you would be able
to tell this guy takes care of his S--t

Tugboatjohn

Maybe a mod could merge this (or delete) with the other listing for this vehicle:

-Scott
Hola Scott , don't know your Lingo What is a Mod ??

Hola Scott , don't know your Lingo What is a Mod ??

Hey John!

Sorry - far too much time spent online and as a „mod“ or moderator - someone who oversees the forum.

I figured especially (assuming it is indeed your vehicle) that the video in the other thread (from Downtomob - I think that’s his YouTube handle) would help represent the vehicle. (I did notice some things in the video that don’t seem to match your listing i.e. that solar battery capacity didn’t end up getting expanded, but otherwise it paints your vehicle really good light, I think.)

(Generally, I t’s sometimes more considerate to simply merge threads, so that no one’s comments or efforts are deleted. It would ensure you also got to address anything you might have missed in the other thread.)

-Scott

1cambo

Ya, $19,300 seems wayyyyyyyyy too low and $193,000 seems wayyyyyy too high???
It is a super cool rig though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier