2008 Earthroamer for sale

rblackwell

Adventurer
SOLD

I have decided to sell my 2008 Earthroamer #75, asking price is $90,000. The vehicle is based on a 2008 Ford F550 6.4 Super duty. Current mileage 54,000. The vehicle is registered in South Dakota but currently located in the Seattle area.

View attachment 444632

For full details, more and larger photos, and list of equipment follow this link Earthroamer for sale.

Last edited:

Andyoxon

I’m sure that not what I typed, anyway I have tried to message you, hopefully hear from you soon I have spoken to my wife and she has seen the photos and authorised the purchase. I hope to be driving the vehicle on our first adventure this weekend, fingers crossed

franklantern

Craig Lathem
Wow, this really sets the bar for an efficient and clean ad. Great work! Makes me feel like deleting my ad and starting over. GLWS !!

adam88

Explorer
You're probably underpricing it at $90,000. I would up the price. Lots of stupid people out there who will pay more for an earthroamer.

MotoMind

Last one I saw in this range was in the SF Bay Area at 110K. Don't know the relative condition, but that one sold in 2 weeks. I don't think this is a crazy price if there is maintenance to be done on the camper and truck. It's just all the ones at 200K are going to sit for a long time, and may be newer/cleaner.

rblackwell

Adventurer
Wow, this really sets the bar for an efficient and clean ad. Great work! Makes me feel like deleting my ad and starting over. GLWS !!

Wow also - thats the first time in a long life that ANYONE has suggested that I had any taste/skill when it coms to graphic design. I guess thats a big compliment to bootstrap. Thanks

rblackwell

Adventurer
You're probably underpricing it at $90,000. I would up the price. Lots of stupid people out there who will pay more for an earthroamer.

Based on responses I maybe could have asked a little more - but my goal is to SELL - not to have it sit on my driveway or in a storage yard loosing value. Thanks for your comment.

Yutahay

I'll give you my tricked out Trooper and your asking price if it checks out. This is my wet dream. I contacted you on the other site.

maxbergi

Just spoke to Rob the seller, I was the first to look at it and we had a verbal deal, we offered a deposit to pay cash. But Rob wanted to check the WA title change/emission first. He even wrote up a document outlining the details including deposit and price of 90k, but that he had to check if with WA DOL if it passes emissions for WA title.

I was going to pay cash and it was a done deal.
Instead Rob decided to show the ER to someone else who offered 100k and sold it, super slack. Definitely not cool, you should have given me the courtesy to at least match the offer. I trusted him too much I guess, should have put money on the table then and there, but in all the conversations it never appeared that he would act that way. no courtesy and honor.

Last edited:

maxbergi

I just don't understand why someone would continue showing a vehicle when u have a party committed to purchase and we had a verbal and drafted written agreement. The only reason we didn't pay a deposit was because you were worried about WA emission. Pretty sad to see this one go.

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
I just don't understand why someone would continue showing a vehicle when u have a party committed to purchase and we had a verbal and drafted written agreement. The only reason we didn't pay a deposit was because you were worried about WA emission. Pretty sad to see this one go.

I doubt a deposit and agreement would have saved your deal. If the situation you presented is acurate, I still think it would have been sold for $100k, and then you would be rightly concerned about getting deposit back.

A contract, especially verbal, is only as strong as people behind it and it appears seller was very unethical and immoral IMHO. Sad to see on forum where people seem to have kinship of interest.

maxbergi

A contract, especially verbal, is only as strong as people behind it and it appears seller was very unethical and immoral IMHO. Sad to see on forum where people seem to have kinship of interest.

Yep, probably wouldn't have made a difference. To be fair, I have no problems with someone trying to get a "quick sale", but it was assured to us, that if we verbally agree by the end of the day he would contact other people in line. When we dealt with Rob he was very honest about everything and straight forward, so this outcome was very surprising to us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles