2008 Chevy Express van arm rests

Hello! I'm new to the forum and I just inherited a 2008 Chevy Express cargo van. It doesn't have arm rests and I cannot find anyone who has ever added them or has came up with a solution to add them. Have any of you done this???

I have one on the door. I'm looking for one for the other side. Sorry! I did find all of those parts lol but I cannot figure out what to do on the other side. I sell consoles at work with arm rests but they mainly fit Jeeps. I thought about building one...

Johny5

Adventurer
Super common on most express vans problem is the drivers seat is almost always wore out . The astro van seats looks identical and should fit

zuren

Adventurer
My van has the internal, flip-up arm rests. Maybe that is a "passenger" body front seat versus a commercial? You might have to poke around car-part.com for seats at a local scrap yard.

Johny5

Adventurer
I did take a seat apart today to look at how the arm rest is mounted . It looks like if your seat doesnt already have the arm rest it wont be easy to add . Welding would be required

Silverhorse

Adventurer
i have the arm rests on mine but they keep bending outward,, so i have to keep bending them back in... i plan to replace them with honda odysses seats which i purchased off ebay. i already replace the first(bench row) with them. super nice seats! New takeouts and made in the USA to boot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier