~~2008 Chevy Express AWD 4x4 Rear AC Cargo all the options $6000 Class B Camper ~

Deshet

Adventurer
Sold paid in Full Gone.............

2008 Chevrolet Express 1500 AWD

New Video and New Pictures

Powered by the extremely reliable 5.3 V8 gets 20 MPG
These motors have been proven and are replacing a lot of Chevy small blocks in Classic Cars
No Errors or Warning Lights
All Wheel Drive
Power Windows
Power Locks
Cruise Control
Front and Rear AC
Front and Rear Heat
Frame and the body are solid (Pictures Provided)
Keyless Entry
Fleet maintained
The Enclosure can be removed but can be used for all types of purposes. Dogs, Storage, Tools, Prisoner Transport,
The All Wheel Drive system works flawlessly and the Nearly New tires are Firestone load E rated tires
Turn this into an RV, Tiny House, Cargo van, or Go Anywhere Camper Van.
Camping on the Beach, or get to the ski resort in the mountains this will get the job done.
The van has 150,000 miles on the extremely reliable 5.3

The first picture was my plan for it but my son said it is too large of a Vehicle for him. This is a $500 do-it-yourself u-pol raptor paint job and a custom push bar on the factory bumper. (u-pol is a bedliner like linex)

Cage in the back unbolts
Non-smoker
No Smells side front.jpgside front.jpg

Quigley, 4x4, Van, diesel, cummins, 7.3, Class B, Class,

front.jpgback.jpgclean frame.jpgtires and clean body.jpgpower everything.jpgbarn doors.jpgfuther holes more.jpgfront axle.jpgback.jpgtow hauk.jpg

Last edited:

Deshet

Adventurer
Please don't call offering $4000 because I will keep it before letting it go for less than $5000

Deshet

Adventurer
That is for the craigslist searches....

It should be priced well enough to cover shipping to the West Coast. I have had a few calls from people on the West Coast, I think they are working logistics. No deposits or actual people have come to see it yet.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior