1617806114515.png

1617806130666.png

1617806142776.png

Details from ad:
  • Condition
    Used - Like New
  • Brand
    Earth Roamer
Up for sale is this incredibly rare Earth Roamer Jeep. This camper was designed to accommodate two people off grid. Equipped with a sink (with shower nozzle), cassette toilet, fridge/freezer, rear heater, electric side hatch fan, and automatic opening and closing pop up tent, external compressor hose attachment, this Jeep is ready to take you around the world. Built on the incredibly capable Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, you are sure to reach places no other camper can go. With only 2180 miles this Earth Roamer truly isn’t even broken in. Please reach out if interested. I am happy to answer any questions regarding this Jeep to those interested in purchasing it.

syn0s

I posted this a while back, not surprised to see it for sale still given his asking price.

That said it is a very rare vehicle. Hopefully someone with some deep pockets can buy it and hopefully they don’t just keep it in a showroom...

Vossabaja

I posted this a while back, not surprised to see it for sale still given his asking price.

That said it is a very rare vehicle. Hopefully someone with some deep pockets can buy it and hopefully they don’t just keep it in a showroom...
It is a showroom piece for sure but at that price there are so many more comfortable options

XTRALND

I wouldn't pay above $60k IMO. There are so many better options for that type of money. I guess its a collector's piece though... Kind of a waste of a good exploration vehicle.

syn0s

If anyone is actually serious about it, it's located about 5 minutes away from me. I'd be willing to check it out in person, take pics/video, etc.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
A similar one was for sale from Colorado last summer, had some nicer mods IIRC, I contacted the seller (very nice guy) and he wanted only @ $70 for his. I came darn close to buying it but unfortunately had to cancel due to illness (got sidelined by prostate cancer and my surgery scrapped any ability to travel). His had higher mileage than this one (but not terrible) and had a swapped out engine (a hemi IIRC.). He wrote a much better ad too.

Wow, just found it!

Last edited:

Pgopinath

A similar one was for sale from Colorado last summer, had some nicer mods IIRC, I contacted the seller (very nice guy) and he wanted only @ $70 for his. I came darn close to buying it but unfortunately had to cancel due to illness (got sidelined by prostate cancer and my surgery scrapped any ability to travel). His had higher mileage than this one (but not terrible) and had a swapped out engine (a hemi IIRC.). He wrote a much better ad too.

Wow, just found it!

That was me - the "nice guy" - Thanks for that feedback. My XV-JP sold to a super nice guy from Houston who is continuing the tradition of pumping money into a very capable rig. There is no question that these are super capable rigs. In my mind a well sorted XV-JP is better in almost any regard compared to the typical Jeep conversion cobbled together with misc aftermarket parts where you end up pooping into a plastic bag in a bucket.

For a single traveler there is no other rig that comes remotely close.

Good luck to the seller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles