2007 Tundra Crewmax UTE on 37"s

GLWS.
For info, how hard was it to bolt up the UTE flatbed? The 6.5 foot long bed takes the week link of the crewmax out of the equation. Seems like a more reasonable price point then the folks that are welding in extra sections of frame and taking a bed from an extended cab tundra. For the tune of around $13K last time I checked. (might be different now) . With this flat bed, wonder how a FWC flatbed model would ride?

The bed was made specifically for the truck and uses all the factory bolt locations for the bed +2 additional spot in the center. As far as 6.5' length, it's easy in aluminum because of the weight, and if you actually measure from the back of the cab to the back of the rear bumper on a standard bed...it's pretty darn close already. The fabrication was straight forward, build a flat bed and then cut the vertical posts to fit the irregularly shaped tundra frame rails. The frame is not straight, nor level.

slomark

Love this. I’d like to do it to my Crewmax. Flatbeds just make sense. I have a Ural and have to haul it on my trailer. A flatbed pickup would eliminate the need for the trailer. Just pull the Ural up on the flatbed and go. Once I get to my destination unload the Ural and put my tent on the flatbed (off the ground and happy!).

Bedsides waste so much space.......Less is more.

all info in the link. 191k. Located in Lake Tahoe, NV. Comes with spare cv axles, maxtraxx, new rear winch just installed. Needs a little cleaning up here and there, but nothing close to it at this price. Runs great, shifts great. Only needs a rear bushing replaced on the king shocks.

rruff

Explorer
Kinda illustrates why I didn't buy a used Toyota. This truck has some good parts, but with 191k miles they are asking half what I paid for a new one.

5.7. Crewmax limited 4x4 with all the options. A new one is not 30k...

This is a for sale thread. Not interested in a debate about Toyotas or what you paid for anything.

4.30 gears factory. trans cooler factory, heated mirrors, full roll down rear window. Has an updated sony headunit with android auto/iphone connect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier