2007 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Access Cab Expedition Build For Sale $20,000

soundpony

Adventurer
Selling a 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road package with factory E-Locker, 4x4 SR5 Access Cab, 4L V6 engine, Clear Title, 74,820mi, Auto, Expedition type build, many many extras, ARB Front Bumper with WARN 9.5xp winch w/synthetic line, 7in HID Off road lights, Upgraded factory headlights, R&M on board hot water shower/wash system, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Rear 10 Leaf pack, 3in lift, Custom built Aluminum 18 Gallon Fuel and Water tanks with transfer pump, Dual Optoma house external batteries, 920 CCA AGM Chassis battery, Leer 180 Camper special edition with gun safe, headliner lights, windoors on sides, front window slides and removes, Thule rack, custom roof basket includes 360 degree lights ARB awning, basic custom wooden sleeping platform with two full length drawers, Ikea mattress, All Pro rock sliders, Custom rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, 2 jerry can mounts, Viper Alarm, remote start ready, BFG All Terrain tires, Extended Transferable service contract ava

The Tacoma is located currently in Reno, NV in storage, I can deliver the vehicle to Salt Lake City or Denver, or possibly other locations in Utah or Colorado. This Tacoma has a clear Nevada title.
I will add any other accessories that I may have forgot.

Price: $19,500

Last edited:

soundpony

Adventurer
Pics posted....

Image-M.jpg

Last edited:
Can you detail the changes to the truck that were made from when you bought it late last year and put it back up on the market today?

Last edited:

soundpony

Adventurer
Right front wheel bearing was replaced and new front shocks installed, fluids changed, normal maintenance really. 20K is just a starting point in any negotiation, basically speaking. Might not have been including ARB awning in previous posting.

Are you interested?

soundpony

Adventurer
Mileage correction and update, currently has 74,820 miles, small additional mileage accruing.

Last edited:

soundpony

Adventurer
Well, I got the mileage wrong again, finally got the truck out of storage and the odometer reads 74,820 miles! Better than 78K!

This Tacoma is wired for a Ham Radio and CB also.

Sorry for the confusion with mileage!

soundpony

Adventurer
Current pictures showing much more detail. Note pictures of rear swingout spare tire carrier, rear battery compartments, dual 18G aluminum water and fuel tanks and their skid protection armor, rear diff skid plate, rear sleeping platform with ikea mattress rolled up, 2 long wooden drawers, right side has air bags and air tank that are included in sale, note also metal welded bed platfrom bracket, holds bed platform permanently in place. Interior pics of center console and rear access cab seats, etc.

IMG_0367-M.jpg
IMG_0397-M.jpg
IMG_0373-M.jpg
IMG_0402-M.jpg
IMG_0414-M.jpg
IMG_0418-M.jpg

IMG_0422-M.jpg
IMG_0420-M.jpg
IMG_0423-M.jpg
IMG_0428-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads