2007 Tacoma & FWC Falcon - $35k

Styx2015

We will be in Tennessee over the coming weeks. Not sure where you are located, but please let me know and we can work something out.

I apologize, but SoCal isn’t in the plans. We were there back in May.

Styx2015

Bump! Camper and truck are currently located just outside of Knoxville, TN. We will be in the area for a few weeks if anyone is interested in checking it out in person. Willing to entertain all offers. Would also consider selling the truck and camper together.

ThomAss

I keep looking at the smaller FWC campers and wonder how it would work with a Ram 2500. What are your thoughts? I've been looking for a Hawk and am always too late to the party.

Styx2015

Not sure that I’m a good reference for a RAM 2500. I’ve never owned a vehicle any larger than a Tacoma.

What is your reservation with a smaller camper? In my opinion, a Hawk would be a mansion considering my wife and I live out of a 5 foot bed camper. Granted I know that’s not everyone’s experience, but still.
We have found that we can do more with less. Less stuff being brought with means less hassle, less camp setup time, less mental and physical clutter, etc. In the end, you’ve gotta do what works for you and what you’re comfortable with. The good news is that you should have zero issues on payload of gvwr on a ram 2500.

Styx2015

Oh it work well with a brute force ear HC bumper I see. Very convincing.

It works perfectly with a BruteForce bumper! We have been super happy with this setup. It all works quite seamlessly. It would also work well with just about any high clearance rear bumper I would think. The back door doesn’t stick out any further than the tailgate would, so any high clearance bumper with a swingout that fits the truck normally would work fine and clear the camper.

It works perfectly with a BruteForce bumper! We have been super happy with this setup. It all works quite seamlessly. It would also work well with just about any high clearance rear bumper I would think. The back door doesn’t stick out any further than the tailgate would, so any high clearance bumper with a swingout that fits the truck normally would work fine and clear the camper.

many chance of yea being in the west coast? Love to see this.

Styx2015

Currently in Tennessee near Knoxville. I was in San Diego in May when I originally posted it. Sadly no plans to drive back for now. I’ll be near Pittsburgh in a week or so. Then moving near Green Bay, WI.

I understand that shopping for something like this can be very tough, particularly from a distance. I’d be happy to help answer any questions and provide videos, photos, walks rounds to help the process.

Styx2015

Bump for a new location! Truck and camper are located near Pittsburgh, PA. Let me know if you would like to check it out.

Styx2015

Apologies for the late replies. If anyone is interested in the truck/camper combo, my asking price is $48.5k. I will be updating the post here in a few days to reflect. We have also just closed on a house in northern WI, so I will update the location as well. If you are interested in truck specs, please message me.

Last edited:

Styx2015

Bump! Newly updated for sale post with truck specs and price for the complete rig (truck + camper)! Located at our new home in Marinette, WI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles