2007 Suzuki DRZ400s- Sold

robert

Expedition Leader
2007 Suzuki DRZ400s

Mileage: ~3600 miles

Blue and white

It has been ridden off-road some and has some typical light brush scratches and the right side number plate has been replaced after I blew a front tire and went down- the paint on the tank is fine though. CR High handlebars with brushbusters. 3x3 mod with JD jet kit runs very well. Edge tail light with LED rear turn signals, silicon fluid lines, skid plate, TT case savers, Pia headlight, longer shift lever, larger footpegs, Seat Concepts seat, rear cargo rack, stainless front fender stiffener, larger battery mod (holds a slightly deeper battery with a lot more charge). I've also got a Corbin comfort seat for it in very good condition. I’m sure I’m forgetting some other stuff… Comes with all stock parts too.

New Interstate battery.

Extras:
Original set of Trail Wings with good tread left
Used Pirelli MT21 (front) and Dunlop D606 (rear) with decent miles left on them
Almost new Kenda K270s mounted f/r (<300 miles)
New, unmounted Pirelli MT21 (front) and Dunlop D606 (rear)
Spare tubes
Wolfman Enduro tank bag
Wolfman front fender tool bag
Ram mount on bars
New unmounted Clark 3.9 gal fuel tank (blue)
Assortment of spare gaskets, nuts and bolts, fuel filters, original tool kit plus extra tools and some fluids, etc.
Aluminum lift stand and wheel roller
Steel hitch carrier- heavy, but probably the most secure and well-built single point carrier I’ve seen. Mounts in 2” hitch receiver. Tie down straps and wheel brace.

I’ve also got some riding gear I may throw in the pot including an almost new Fox roost deflector, elbow and knee pads, new motocross socks, goggles and an XL Fox helmet.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior