2007 Husqvarna SMR 450 $4500

amo292

Adventurer
The bike has just over 1400 miles on it and is in excellent condition. It has always been garage kept and properly maintained. The bike starts cold without choke every time and runs perfectly. It has also never been dropped. I average about 54 mpg so you can have an economical but fun way to get wherever you need to go. It is mostly stock with the exception of added hand guards and a dealer re-jet of the carburetor. Everything works flawlessly and it just got a new battery this spring. Comes with stand, cover, books, extra hand guards, etc. This bike can be outfitted to run tires for trail use but I have not done it. Just bought a Triumph Tiger xc 800 so this toy has got to go. First to ride it will be first to buy it. Will make a deal for an expo member.

*** Note: Bike is in the Northeast on the Island of Martha's Vineyard. It is a relatively remote location that requires a ferry too get to. If someone is serious I will do everything in my power to help overcome the hassle of the ferry. ***

image1.JPGimage3.JPGimage2.JPGimage4.JPGimage5.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94