2007 HOST f550 4x4 CC (Poor mans earthroamer?)

camodog

Adventurer
This is not mine, no affiliation, I didn't even know this brand existed.

I thought it was cool, not a bad price, and I would buy it and slowly modify....if I had the money. LOL

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvd/4175018489.html

and before the hounds are unleashed, I do realize that it is not an earthroamer, nor is it nearly as capable or as nicely equipped. I just thought it was a good place to start. Now someone give me $60k so I can try its capabilities. :smiley_drive:

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I was at Host Campers in Bend last month looking at their new Fuso camper.
Amazing amount of room with the two side slideouts (Fuso had a couch slideout were the rear bed is on this).
If you would like to read up on the construction etc, here is my review of the Fuso unit: Unofficial Fuso Host Outback Camper Review

blutrav

Just wanted to say thank you to camodog. We have been looking at Host campers for a while and when we saw this deal we jumped on it. With four kids it was hard to find a diesel 4x4 that could accommodate six sleepers and stay under 27 feet. We are now set to fly the gang to Colorado in January so we can make the road trip back to Florida.

camodog

Adventurer
Just wanted to say thank you to camodog. We have been looking at Host campers for a while and when we saw this deal we jumped on it. With four kids it was hard to find a diesel 4x4 that could accommodate six sleepers and stay under 27 feet. We are now set to fly the gang to Colorado in January so we can make the road trip back to Florida.

Excellent. I am glad someone was able to buy it. I drooled over it and wished it could have been me. If you take i-70 east to Denver let me know (PM). We can meet up for a beer or at least ogle while you fill up. LOL

My wife and I moved here from FL, Tampa area. She was a native.

Congrats and ride safe.

java

Expedition Leader

Congrats! Lets see some more pics when you pick it up!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz