2007 Fleetwood Cobalt

JPR4LFE

Adventurer
We have moved on from the Cobalt. What a great trailer it was for us and we will mostly miss the maneuverability of it. We put some miles and have a couple trips on the books with the new Rockwood and I think it will be a good fit for us a this stage in life. And it seems to be well paired with the Power Wagon.

HOBBE$

I like the new Rockwood! Congrats! I recently mounted a couple Scepter 10L water cans on the rear bumper of our starcraft. Working on mounting a 60" Hi-Lift Jack in the bed of the PW.

IMG_2986.JPGIMG_2987.JPGIMG_2993.JPGIMG_2999.JPGIMG_3005.JPG

JPR4LFE

Adventurer
I like the new Rockwood! Congrats! I recently mounted a couple Scepter 10L water cans on the rear bumper of our starcraft. Working on mounting a 60" Hi-Lift Jack in the bed of the PW.

The cans look good back there, are they pretty stable? I hope to put a receiver on the back of the Rockwood to allow me to put a 4 wheeler on the deck and a motorcycle in a hitch rack on the back, be we will see...

HOBBE$

Water cans are solid as a rock , for now anyway. A little concerned that the carrier will fail? They weigh slightly less than 25 lbs. ea. I opted to go w/ 10L rather than 20L mostly because the weight and they fit better.IMG_2989.JPGIMG_2996.JPGIMG_2992.JPG

Last edited:

HOBBE$

Used a combination of 5 corner braces from Amazon to mount the Hi-Lift Jack. Solid as a rock! Way happy! :)IMG_1436.JPGIMG_1438.JPGIMG_1439.JPG

Last edited:

Djlarroc

Man, what a great little Fleetwood pop up. I'm looking at one of these right now.. Debating on going to see it.

JPR4LFE

Adventurer
Man, what a great little Fleetwood pop up. I'm looking at one of these right now.. Debating on going to see it.

Such a fun camper. With one kid it was perfect for us as young family. Two kids was definitely doable. With the third kid we were ready to jump up in size. But my Jeep Cherokee pulled it so well, it was a fun combination. It seemed a bit tiny behind my Power Wagon though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles