2007 FJ Cruiser, ready to travel

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Anyone looking for a turnkey adventure mobile? We are getting rid of our FJ. Its been an awesome rig, a great combo of comfort, reliability and capability, but with the second kiddo coming, and wanting to do more traveling with our camper this spring, we are moving on to something different. Selling it with all the goodies as a ready to go package. Here are the details:
2007 FJ Cruiser, 91,000 miles, Titanium Silver, fully optioned,
good to very good condition, from the west, first winter in Michigan and we have been keeping it off the road and not driving it too much in the salt.
Factory options:
rear locker, Atrac, front and side curtain airbags, back up sensors, premium sound (subwoofer), TRD rock sliders, 17" factory alloys, factory tow package, auto tranny/ part time 4wd, rubber and carpeted floor mats (factory carpet mats have never been used)
additional accessories: Warn front bumper with Warn Powerplant Winch (air compressor and winch), Warn rear bumper (stout!), Baja rack roof rack with front basket and flat load area with a mounted Camping Labs roof top tent that includes the lower changing room, double jerry can mount for fuel cans made by Baja Rack, I have a set of PIAA lights that were on it when I bought it that I will throw in, the truck is still wired up for them, AFM intake and cone filter (supposedly adds 15hp and improves mpgs, sounds nice), Good Year Duratracs 33's on all 5 wheels, Garmin GPS mount for dash, Block heater, cargo nets on the inside of the rear door.
Runs awesome, doesn't burn a drop of oil. I have been running Mobil 1, tranny is synthetic too. Clean looking truck. The wheels have some flaking in a few spots and there is a ding behind the passenger side headlight from the previous owner. Any other specifics needed let me know.
asking $18,500

The rig is located in Marquette, MI now.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Bump, still have this rig, having the winch serviced right now, but will have it ready for sale by this coming week. Sweetheart of a truck, going to probably stick it on CL here as we just picked up the replacement for this rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles