2007 Earthroamer XV LT #57 For Sale

orion

SOLD

Earthroamer XV LT #57 is for sale by owner
Year: 2007
Low Miles: 25,292
Price $175,000

This rig has very low miles for the year and has every available option, including a Banks Power Pack, front and rear winches, upgraded off-road lights, upgraded in-cab entertainment system, LCD back-up screen, Garmin GPS, DVD's in the back of the headrests, 2 additional cargo boxes that ride on the rear, hidden safe, and much more. Very clean, well maintained vehicle inside and out. We get 13 mpg (not exceeding 60 mph), which is pretty good for a rig of this size/weight.

On their website Earthroamer recently sold an:
'07 with 53,000 miles for ~ $193,000 (it was listed at that price and sold within a week)
AND
'08 with 33,833 miles for ~ $225,000 (it was listed at that price and sold within 10 days)

Attachments

• IMG_6451.jpg
    IMG_6451.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_6453.jpg
    IMG_6453.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_6461.jpg
    IMG_6461.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_6464.jpg
    IMG_6464.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_6470.jpg
    IMG_6470.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_6474.jpg
    IMG_6474.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_6523.jpg
    IMG_6523.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 697
  • IMG_6524.jpg
    IMG_6524.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_6520.jpg
    IMG_6520.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_6462.jpg
    IMG_6462.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:

catmandu

Observer
Serious envy for the chap that picks this up. The more I tear into my chinook the more I appreciate the higher end vehicles and build quality. It was Bill and the ER2K that got me thinking of "overlanding" as what I conspire/aspire to do. Really just the fact that you are mobile and self contained. This is a great, low mileage vehicle. Best of luck with the sale.

orion

Thanks catmandu. The quality of this vehicle is truly unparalleled. We hope it finds another good home.

peepers

Observer
does it sleep 4? this seems to be one of the rare ones with 4 forward facing seats. seems perfect for two adults and two kids (if it can sleep them all?)?

orion

We are a family of five and have no problem with sleeping space. The upper bed is a full king-sized bed and the lower bed sleeps two kids or one adult comfortably. "Upstairs" we sleep two adults and one kid, or three kids and one adult, and downstairs we sleep two kids or one adult. We previously owned a Tiger and the Earthroamer just has so much more room for everything: sleeping, living, storage, etc.
There are four forward facing seats, the two rear seats are equipped with DVD players in the headrests which makes long road trips with kids very easy.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
GLWS!

I'm always curious why people sell - getting another bigger/better vehicle or checked overlanding off of the bucket-list and moving on?

orion

We actually just upgraded to the Earthroamer (a dream of ours for a while now) but my husband took a job right after the purchase and we no longer have the freedom in our schedule to use it. We are going to slow down on the overlanding for a while, it seems.

orion

We are located in Mancos, Colorado, near the 4 corners. I'll get back to you about the owner financing once I speak with my husband who gets back into town today.

orion

We would prefer to do a cash offer at this time. I will let you know if we change our minds! Thanks for your interest.

peepers

Observer
We are a family of five and have no problem with sleeping space. The upper bed is a full king-sized bed and the lower bed sleeps two kids or one adult comfortably. "Upstairs" we sleep two adults and one kid, or three kids and one adult, and downstairs we sleep two kids or one adult. We previously owned a Tiger and the Earthroamer just has so much more room for everything: sleeping, living, storage, etc.
There are four forward facing seats, the two rear seats are equipped with DVD players in the headrests which makes long road trips with kids very easy.

You aren't making this very easy to turn away from. I'm going to the bank to check on the terms of an RV load. Do you have a build sheet you can email me that I can take to the bank to see if they will cover something like this?

I will PM you my email.

orion

The Earthroamer is still available, but I have a very serious buyer coming to inspect the vehicle this Saturday. First come first serve!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles