2007 E-350 quigley questions

Byzantine51

I'm looking at a 2007 E-350 4x4 on CL. It has 112k miles, looks very well kept, minimal rust underneath. Having it looked at by a mechanic, and have talked the owner to $11,500 sale price if the mechanic says all is good. As far as I can tell, this is a good price, but I want to know all your opinions on it. A little hesitant to post the CL link as I don't want it getting sniped. Thanks for any opinions.

Theshwed

Always try to haggle. But it sounds pretty reasonable if well kept. When I was shopping I was using KBB as a guide for a non-modified van and then factoring in the expense of the 4wd conversion and inconvenience. About a year ago I paid $13k for a 2002 E-350 Quigley with the 6.8 and 60k miles. This was the regular wheelbase cargo version, so bare bones. I feel good about it as it is hard to find a van this clean even without the 4wd conversion.

deserteagle56

Adventurer
I also have a 2007 Quigley but I bought mine used in 2008 with less than 15,000 miles on it. Mine has the V10, not the V8, and it's seen many thousands of miles of dirt road. I've been very happy with it so far - very dependable unit. The only things I had done with it so far is replacing a brake switch to fix an intermittent cruise control problem, and replacing the track bar because the bushings on the old one were getting loose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles