2007 CHEVROLET KODIAK C4500 awd w/manual locking hubs

cjken

Explorer
Fortunately I made it home CA to NY without much trouble.
A few small things, but can’t complain.
Drivers side window stuck down. Bought a motor. When I took door apart I decided to plug motor in to test. Only went one way. I knew it was switch. Got that at Napa.
AC barely working. Got that charged at Miguel’s Auto shop in Glenwood Springs. Ice cold now.
Air ride rear leaking. Did not fix yet, but made it home even though at times pressure was low and bottoming out on stops.
Oil light on. It is a timed light. So just to be safe I stopped and got oil and fuel filter changed. All fluids checked and all grease fittings lubed up.
All in all a good trip. Luck was on my side.
fa31d3cfeab8c7e123e303d85636e7b0.jpg

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Fortunately I made it home CA to NY without much trouble.
A few small things, but can’t complain.
Drivers side window stuck down. Bought a motor. When I took door apart I decided to plug motor in to test. Only went one way. I knew it was switch. Got that at Napa.
AC barely working. Got that charged at Miguel’s Auto shop in Glenwood Springs. Ice cold now.
Air ride rear leaking. Did not fix yet, but made it home even though at times pressure was low and bottoming out on stops.
Oil light on. It is a timed light. So just to be safe I stopped and got oil and fuel filter changed. All fluids checked and all grease fittings lubed up.
All in all a good trip. Luck was on my side.
fa31d3cfeab8c7e123e303d85636e7b0.jpg
Awesome. Yea. Mine also had a non working AC from Running Springs Fire Dept. Hope to see the build out of it. ???

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Yours is like the big brother! Having delved into the build out of my class2 type. I have always wanted to have a box rig like yours.

motorman

LED scene lights?
What kind of fuel economy did you see?
Looking forward to the rehab
Glad you had a safe trip and uneventful for the most part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles