2007 AT Horizon Trailer for Sale - Price Drop

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
Price Drop!

For Sale: 2007 AT Horizon Trailer

Price: $12,250 OBO

I’m sure most people here know what these trailers are all about, but in case here is a link to the Adventure Trailers web site: www.adventuretrailers.com/trailers/horizon.

This Horizon is configured with the following options:

Nose Box
Electric brakes
Battery charger and shore plug
12v Auxiliary system
Lifeline GPL-4DL AMG deep cycle battery (210 Amp-Hour capacity)
Ezi-Awn Series 3 1800 tent (70” x 96” sleeping area)
19 Gallon water tank with hand pump
2 - 5 gallon gas/water can holders with red Scepter fuel cans
Slide mounted Engel 35 Fridge/Freezer
Horizon Kitchen option – Slide mounted 2 burner Partner LP stove, Counter/Cutting board inside side box door, Shelving, Propane tank
Fiamma awning
Max Coupler multi-axis trailer coupler
Wheels and Tires: 255-85/R16 KM2’s mounted on 16” x 8” TRD Wheels (Toyota bolt pattern) The tires have only been used on the trailer and have good tread.

Overall the trailer is in good condition, but it has been used as intended so there are some chips and scratches in the powder coat.

The trailer came configured with 2 Group 31 size batteries. I have replaced them with a single 4D AGM batter from Lifeline that provides a reliable 210 amp hour capacity. I will include the original trays for the batteries with the trailer. I also replaced the original charge controller with a NOCO Genius charge controller, which I believe is what Adventure Trailers uses in the later model trailers.

The hubs use the Jeep bolt pattern since the original owner pulled this with a Wrangler. I used wheel adaptors/spacers to convert to the Toyota bolt pattern. This gives the trailer a little wider stance for improved stability, but mostly it was an easy way to convert to the Toyota bolt pattern. You could pull those off and easily use with with Jeep wheels if desired.

You can see pictures of the trailer in action in my trip report from the Maze here on Expedition Portal: Dave's Maze Trip Report

I can be contacted by PM, or by email at cnynrat at gmail dot com. Additional photos available on request.

Horizon-0002-M.jpg

Horizon-0007-M.jpg

Horizon-0003-M.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
I love these ... Have a 14 chaser. These are great trailers and very capable , yours looks great and sounds like it's set up nicely. Your price is killer !!!!
Anyone would be lucky to get this unit !
GLWS

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
I've had a few messages asking if the trailer is still available - yes it is. PM or email me for any questions.

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
The trailer is still available. Now asking $11,500 (can't edit my first post anymore). We are motivated to sell this trailer, so all reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Last edited:

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
Somebody contacted me about a possible trade for a motorcycle. That one won't work for us, but it prompted me to think about trades that might be interesting to us:

ATV(s), quad or side by side
Snowmobile(s)

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94