2007 Adventure Trailers Chaser

Bergger

Explorer
I am selling my 2007 Chaser. My outdoor passions have taken me in a direction where I am just not using the trailer as much as it deserves to be used. As everyone here knows it does not get any better than an Adventure Trailer. If you don't know then just check out this forum and Adventuretrailers.com. This one is in super condition and has always been garaged. It has actually been used only once in the past year. It is configured as follows:

Eezi Awn 1800 tent
Thule load bars
Group 31 battery (2 years old), full electrical package
Shore power hookup for charging
1500 watt inverter (installed in nose box)
19 gal Water Tank
nose box
tail gate
Fuel tanks x 2 (SCEPTER RED CANS INCLUDED, I don't even think you can buy these cans anymore)
265/75 R16 AT tires (maybe 1200 miles on them)
Black Rock Crawler steel wheels (Toyota Tacoma bolt pattern, also about 1200 miles on them)
Electric Brakes
Engle 45 fridge with internal food baskets
Engle 45 Transit bag
Engle Fridge locking plate
Rear Stabalizer
Max Coupler

Modifications:
Limiting straps and bump stop mod (from AT) to suspension, this is in addition to the standard TASS 2 Suspension. The suspension is awesome
LightDOT tail lights installed in lid
License plate moved to tailgate
All tail lights have been converted to LED. Really nice!
Extra 12v plug installed on rear of trailer, wire just needs to be run from the batter to the plug.

Price is $9,000

A brand new trailer configured like this would cost approximately $16,300. That does not include tax, shipping or the modifications done to the trailer.

If you are interested or have questions email me at bergger@q.com

P1050095.jpgP1050099.jpgP1050101.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94