2006 Xterra OR project. Phase One

bigskypylot

Explorer
It's going to be down for a few but should be interesting to watch the progress.
She's getting the Full Titan-Swap
PRG Radflo 2.5 TS Coilovers/700#
PRG Titan Swap UCA
Titan Spindles and OEM LCA
PRG heimed outer steering tie rods
OEM Nissan Inner tie rods
PRG 19" front brakelines
OEM Nissan wheel hub assemblies (6x5.5)
2006 Titan Calipers
NAPA Ultra Premium Polymer coated discs
Akebono Ceramic pads
Nissan Titan OEM Master cylinder & brake booster
2015 M205 w/ 3.36 (for now)
2005 Titan Rear Differential w/E-locker (replacing bearings and seals)
Ballistic Fab Spring perches & shock mounts
Alcan Springs +850 and 3.5" lift
Bilstein 5165 piggyback shocks
PRG VHS adjustable shackles
PRG u-bolt flipkit
Nisstec extended rear brakelines
PRG 3 degree shims
PRG rear diff cover
Steering rack is still good so we are leaving it for now.
Going to use current driveshaft with a few mods to it (JE REEL will be in the works)
Walker Evan's 501 Legend II wheels (+1 offset)
ARB TPMS Internal Sensors
General Grabber A/TX 35x12.50R17

Custom Fender flares to come
19 gal. Aux tank to come

Did I miss anything??

Attachments

• 20190611_072219.jpg
    20190611_072219.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20190618-195635_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190618-195635_Gallery.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 20190604_143538.jpg
    20190604_143538.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
You got help. Cheater! lol. Sounds super exciting, can't wait to see the results. The Nissan community is pretty special and always seems to have plenty of knowledgeable and helping hands around. FYI, I still want your buddy to modify my fenders the way he did yours. Very well done!

We have a similar set up. Check out slymerX on TNX if you like.

FYI: If your still looking for any Titan brake swap components I may be able to help.

bigskypylot

Explorer
You got help. Cheater! lol. Sounds super exciting, can't wait to see the results. The Nissan community is pretty special and always seems to have plenty of knowledgeable and helping hands around. FYI, I still want your buddy to modify my fenders the way he did yours. Very well done!

FYI: If your still looking for any Titan brake swap components I may be able to help.

Yup, it would take me forever to do what BB is going to do to it and I have complete and total trust in him :) I have the 2006 Titan Calipers, PRG front 19" Brakelines, Crown Caliper-to-Axle Brakeline Kit for the Rerar Diff, Using the Nisstec extended rear lines that are on there currently, Titan Brake Booster and Master cylinder and whatever else is needed is being provided by builder. I think I am covered?? I hope!!

bigskypylot

Explorer

Tried to find ya on TNX but says that isn't in the database lol

leeleatherwood

I would go 4.56's... Buy Once Cry Once lol. You wont notice a difference in gas mileage with 35's but you will notice the better crawl ratio in low gear.

besides, if you ever upgrade to 37's in the future (never say never) you will already have 4.56's.

I think its a really good idea you are upgrading to Titan brakes and therefor bolt pattern, it really opens up the better wheel selection.

Last edited:

bigskypylot

Explorer
I think if I were to go 37s, I would do a Currie rearend and RCV axles at that point. 4.56 would be in the Currie already and just swap out the front. I'll be on 35s for a bit so the 4.10s should suffice until I get the itch. LoL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dixie1865

Observer
I seem to remember someone mentioning that when I was at GONE. The person who brought it up, said why (to their knowledge), but I can't remember the reason.

bigskypylot

Explorer
I seem to remember someone mentioning that when I was at GONE. The person who brought it up, said why (to their knowledge), but I can't remember the reason.
Well, either way, it would be cool to have a set but at that price, you can get some Nissan OEM which really are the best on the market now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles