2006 Tundra DC To Be Completed

reider40

I hate to do it, but as the family grows, I've got to consider parting ways with my partially built 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. It's just not getting the love and attention it deserves and I would like to find someone who respects it for what it's worth and would like to finish out the project themselves. Here is where the build stands at the moment, as well as some additional parts in the garage to go with it:

• General Info:
    • 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab (4.7-l V8)
    • ~154,000 miles
    • 5-disc CD/MP3 Player w/ aftermarket Pioneer speakers
    • SR5 (Cloth interior with bucket seats (manual adjust) and center console)
  • Fun Stuff:
    • Brute Force Fab Winch Bumper w/ dual light cutouts (one set white LED, one set amber LED), 2 D-ring brackets, and full brush gaurd (color-match powder coated bumper and bolt heads prior to install) + have original bumper with fog lights
    • Smittybilt 12k X20 Winch w/ synthetic rope and wireless remote
  • Suspension:
    • Front:
      • Eibach 750-lb coils w/ Eibach Adjustable struts (need to be adjusted up) + have extra set of Bilstein 5100's adjustable struts w/ oem coils
      • Camburg Upper Control Arms
      • OEM Lower Control Arms (new, easier than replacing bushings)
      • 1" Differential Drop Kit
    • Rear
      • Bilstein 5100 Shocks
      • Add-A-Leaf
      • Block Kit with Extended U-Bolts
      • Custom Brake Proportioning Valve Mount Bracket
  • Wheels & Tires:
    • Toyota Factory 17" wheels (paint chipping, and missing one center cap)
    • Toyo Open Country A/T's 285/70R17 (Decent (40%+) tread left )
    • Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers
  • Husky Rubber Floor Mats (front & Rear) + have original carpet floor mats
  • Camper Shell:
    • Snugtop Camper Shell (made for Access Cab model, but fits this truck very well)
      • Color-Matched Paint
      • Carpet-lined
      • Roof-tracks with Thule Crossbars mounted at the moment
      • Side Windoors w/ locks & keys that work
      • Rear single-handle latch w/ keys, but lock doesn't work properly (shouldnt be difficult to fix)
      • Front fold down and sliding (pass-through) window
  • Custom built wood bed box w/ 2 pull-out drawers & one drop in box in the front. Side leaves over fender wells to make for flat bed across.
  • Lights:
    • Brand New Sylvania Silverstar zXe Headlight bulbs
    • 2 White LED in front bumper (wired to factory fog light switch)
    • 2 Amber LED in front bumper (wired to center console switch in factory cutout)
    • Replaced all interior and cargo lights with LEDs
    • Flush-mount reverse LED lights in rear bumper (wired to reverse lights)
    • Overhead LED work lights in camper shell rear window to give light on tailgate (controlled by remote dimmer switch)
    • Camper shell Dome light replaced with new LED push-button light
  • AGM Battery w/ Blue Sea Fuse Block (6-banks) in bed of truck + 12-v aux outlet near tailgate
  • EBC brake pads (yellow) & rotors (drilled & grooved) up front
  • +tons of other upgrades along the way
The Bad:
  • It currently sits with a rake, due to the front coilovers being set lower than desired, but that's an easy fix.
  • Rear Bumper is rusting away and is dented as well. Will need to be replaced eventually, but hasn't bothered me. Was waiting to replace with brute force or similar with swing-away spare mount.
  • Paint has some scratches as the truck has been used. If you want an adventure mobile, they won't bother you. #notashowtruck
  • Small tear in outside of driver seat where I get in and out of vehicle (seat covers will cover it up)
I have almost all original parts (that were worth keeping) I removed from the vehicle and they will go with the vehicle.

The truck is ready to drive across country today. Like I said before, I hate to sell it, but I also hate it not getting the use and attention it needs. I'm trying to sell this vehicle as a package deal, so please don't ask for parts off it. The vehicle is located in Mauldin, SC (29662) near Greenville, SC. I am not willing to drive it across country and do not need help selling it.

Current asking price is $15,000 .

*Pictures attached are not current. I'll upload new ones as soon as I can take them.

If interested, please message me for additional details.

Thanks,

-Reid

Attachments

• IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_1102.jpg
    IMG_1102.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 431
  • IMG_1105.jpg
    IMG_1105.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 459