2006 Tundra Crew Cab V8 4WD SR5 - 106k Miles

Owyhee H

Adventurer
2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crew Cab V8 4wd Automatic - Green - Only 106XXX miles. Timing belt and Water pump changed with ASIN/OEM parts. Lower Ball joints changed for preventative maintenance (they were not needed) with grease-able replacements. All maintenance up to date with new synthetic fluids throughout. Bluetooth aftermarket stereo with aux imput. OLD Man Emu shocks front and rear and new OME front springs, full length add a leaf in rear (rides very well, especially with load). Bedrug. Matching shell with roof rack rails. Very Good Michelin MS2 (245/75R17) tires on Toyota 17" alloy wheels. Weathertech floor mats in front. Running Boards. Sunroof. Clean Title in Hand. More solid than Tacoma, Very Comfortable and reliable.

Has wear and tear from being used but is very solid and comfortable.

New job requires use of vehicle and that it is <10years old :mad:

Vehicle is in Boise, ID

SOLD

IMG_2350.jpg

Last edited:

bodynmotion

Adventurer
Nice truck, if I had my 2013 jeep Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary sold I would probably be talking to you about this truck. I am wanting to switch platforms and this is the exact truck I am looking for.

If you get it sold before I sell my Jeep.... GLWS.

Mike

Owyhee H

Adventurer
Nice truck, if I had my 2013 jeep Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary sold I would probably be talking to you about this truck. I am wanting to switch platforms and this is the exact truck I am looking for.

If you get it sold before I sell my Jeep.... GLWS.

Mike

Thanks. I really love this truck and they are a good balance of capability and comfort while being very reliable. Good luck with your sale as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles