2006 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4

SOLD

I'll probably regret this but I'm unfortunately looking to sell my 1st gen 2006 Tundra TRD double cab 4x4 soon. I recently took a job where I'm driving over 100 miles a day and my gf doesnt need a car (was hoping she would drive the truck so I could keep it). I know these 2005/2006 Tundras are really sought after and I seriously love this truck. I spent months waiting for a 2006 to pop up for sale but I won't be moving for a year at least and It doesn't make sense to keep driving it this much. It does regularly pull 18mpg doing 75mpg consistently though.

I'm posting here first to see if there's anyone specifically looking for a 1st gen before dealing with the craigslist crazies. I still have to pick up something else to replace it.

The Tundra was purchased brand new by an older woman in Las Vegas. She never towed or even went on forest roads. It's been pampered its whole life. I'm now the 2nd owner. Desert truck and you can literally eat off the frame haha.

2006 Toyota Tundra double cab 4x4
V8 VVT 4.7L 5spd transmission
Tow package
TRD offroad package
Low miles - 123k
Power sliding rear window
Grey cloth interior in amazing shape
Color matching tonneau cover
WeatherTech floor mats front/rear (not in the pics)
WeatherTech sunshade
LED interior lights
Full window tint
Blue paint still shines and has no fade (garage kept)

TIming belt/water pump and steering rack have already been done around 80k I believe
I have a thick stack of all records on this truck since new.
Regular oil changes, transmission ATF fluid, brakes, shocks, carrier bearing, all of these things I have records for.

The truck has its normal scratches for an older vehicle. The 1st owner pulled into her garage a little too close and scraped the passenger side fender flares a little.
The headlights have a little haze which is common the Tundras/Sequoias.
Picture showing missing center cap has since been replaced.
The tires will need replaced soon but figured I'd wait since whoever buys it will want to do a wheel/tire setup.

Other than that the truck is an amazing example of an unmolested 1st gen Tundra.

I'm open to trades for something with good mpg. I can also add cash or you can depending on the deal.
I'm located in Scottsdale AZ.
Asking 16k

BirIKFMh.jpg

afqTLLTh.jpg

N3dllwyh.jpg

rTwXfMph.jpg
FSfwT0Dh.jpg

NAJywm1h.jpg

FEvNmSfh.jpg

Last edited:
What does the TRD off-road package add to the truck? Thanks
Like most Toyota’s it’s bilstein shocks, skid plates, different wheels, slightly bigger tires, LSD rear (locker not an option at the time), and those fancy expensive TRD stickers haha.
The color matched flares were standard on the TRD but was an option on other models also.

kevinlongisland

@scottish93, I see you posted the Tundra up on offerup. Good luck with the sale. I've been looking for a Tundra but leaning towards something newer. And looks like you're down my way too, in South Scottsdale?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier