2006 Sprinter Conversion - For Work or Play

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
I'm doing a custom conversion on a 2006 short wheelbase Sprinter...There are a ton of pictures in my documentation and as much as I'd like to post them all here, it just flat out takes a lot of time...So you should just click on the link to see what's up...

http://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18067
Thank you for posting this link to your fine and interesting work. I appreciate the opportunity to see both your personal truck and your new build.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hey Mike.......how ya bin?

Paul,

Just been looking at your website.....awesome. We get a plane load of Americans over here for the Noosa Festival of Surfing each year.....if you're ever over, give us a call..... it'd be right up your alley. I was in the industry on and off from the late '70's to the mid '90's but never got into anything as beautifully crafted as the things I saw on your webiste. Well done.

Old Bill here lives in the street behind me and still builds hollow boards as you can see ........ been making these since the early '50's !!!!!
496ec83b48408f7e581e201c5d17060b_resized.jpg

Regards John

Last edited:

Overland Hadley

on a journey
I'm doing a custom conversion on a 2006 short wheelbase Sprinter...There are a ton of pictures in my documentation and as much as I'd like to post them all here, it just flat out takes a lot of time...So you should just click on the link to see what's up...

http://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18067

Thanks for the link!

I have spent the last day looking over the build, learning and getting ideas for my camper.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Dude, that is probably one of the most in-depth build threads I've ever seen. You've got some mad skills!! :victory:
Does seem to know what he's doin', don't he? :bowdown:

Thanks, Paul, for sharing all of this information with us. Great ideas and execution, and it's extremely impressive to see the breadth of things you were able to do "in house." Puts the rest of us to shame.

PaulJensen

Custom Builder
I returned yesterday from a road trip in my Sprinter...

Sit down in front of your biggest screen, grab snacks and a beverage...Turn the heater on full and put some sand in your hair and shoes...

Trip Report---> Road Trip - Deserts of the West

It's a long ride so keep the seat belt loose...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles