2006 Project TJ

Daz7

Yes I did sort it, as per the video changed the sender and after that, pulled the connectors off the ECU and sprayed contact cleaner over them. Haven't had the issue since. You're reading low on a mechanical gauge, so you need to look deeper. Oil pump or big end bearings maybe?

Daz7

After being defected for a non compliant front bumper. I figured I unfortunately needed to replace the Metal cloak version with something else.

Daz7

Just replaced the old worn out windscreen header seal with a new one. Wow, I didn't realise the old one was so worn.

Daz7

I've had some issues with 0344 codes and intermittent engine stumbling as a result, turned out to be a very simple fix.

Zeep

Adventurer
Glad it was a easy fix for you. That's one of the reasons I avoid intentionally going through the mud.

Zeep

Adventurer
Nice job Daryl. I have to agree with the bling comment. Nice touch, to a otherwise bland engine bay!

Zeep

Adventurer
I did some poking around yesterday, on the coil rail subject. I noticed on Rockauto, that they list a Blue Streak part.
Back in the day of cap and rotors, this was my go to brand. As they held up very well with their brass contacts.

Daz7

I did some poking around yesterday, on the coil rail subject. I noticed on Rockauto, that they list a Blue Streak part.
Back in the day of cap and rotors, this was my go to brand. As they held up very well with their brass contacts.

Caps and Rotors, I don't miss those things one little bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles