2006 Northstar TC650 Truck Camper $7300 located in Hernando Beach, Florida

OTR

Adventurer
This is a great Camper for 1/2 Ton trucks. I currently use this camper in a 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax with a 5.5ft bed and tow an enclosed trailer or boat with no problems. The camper is perfect for a couple that want to get out of tent camping without the expense of upgrading to 3/4 to 1 ton truck and still tow a trailer for a boat, motorcycle, or ATV. This camper is unique because of it's pop-up roof style that offers standing room for people up to 6.5ft tall, decreased wind resistance for better MPG, a lower center of gravity to get off of the beaten path, and windows on all 4 sides for 360 views of the scenery with great ventilation. This camper also offers a north/south facing queen size bed (extended cab over so no climbing over one another) and the dinette makes into a twin size bed as well. For its size, the camper offers an abundance of storage for clothes and gear as well as a 30 gallon fresh water tank for extended stays. I will also throw in a set of Torklift camper tie downs if you own a Toyota Tundra for free (a $300 value). I'm really going to miss this camper since my wife and I had many great trips with it. I decided to sell since we haven't used it in the last 18 months and I hate to let it sit. The camper does have normal wear and tear for the year, but is in good condition.

The camper specifications are listed on the company website here:
http://www.northstarcampers.com/online-catalog.php?view=item&parentId=11&catId=13&numId=24

camper.jpg

goodwaves

Adventurer
hey it would help a lot if you posted pictures of YOUR camper.
I would be interested to see the fit on your truck from different angles as i have a truck with the sub 6' bed as well.

OTR

Adventurer
hey it would help a lot if you posted pictures of YOUR camper.
I would be interested to see the fit on your truck from different angles as i have a truck with the sub 6' bed as well.

Here is some additional pictures of the camper on my Tundra
truck and camper.jpg
truck and camper 1.jpg
truck and camper 9.jpg
truck and camper 10.jpg
truck and camper 6.jpg

jason77

Adventurer
Can you post some interior shots? I'm about to get on a boat for the next 5 weeks, but I'll be in the market when I get back. I'd like to see the layout. Does this one have the water heater?

Last edited:

OTR

Adventurer
Can you post some interior shots? I'm about to get on a boat for the next 5 weeks, but I'll be in the market when I get back. I'd like to see the layout. Does this one have the water heater?

Yes this does have a hot water heater. I'll post some interior pics next weekend when I get back into town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94