2006 F450 Hot Shot Crew box

Overdrive

Adventurer
This would make a great RV--my aching lower back would like the full-height entry door.(y) Yay, a floor-shift transfer case and manual trans.

f4502.jpgf4503.jpg

Last edited:

nyyankees588

Pretty sure that belongs to a member on this forum. Saw a for sale post a few weeks back as well as a build journal for it. Does seem a little on the high price side to me, but everything does these days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Pretty sure that belongs to a member on this forum. Saw a for sale post a few weeks back as well as a build journal for it. Does seem a little on the high price side to me, but everything does these days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oh, ok.
If a forum member, I will delete my comment about price.

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Price is what it is, it's sorta a unicorn with the 5 speed. It's a V10, which is the choice for that era. 133k for a buggie that means it's been rode fairly hard but the interior looks clean. Check the undercarriage and frame for rust. Cool truck.

rawtoxic

Cool potential on this with 6' interior height, the v10 would be the choice engine for that year really.

I will say I was able to get a comparable ready-to-use Provan Tiger CX during covid for $5k more i also shopped 9 months though. I think you want to be the first civilian buyer on a vehicle like this to really turn out ahead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles